Thread: Cap Cards.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Anybody ever hear about Black Magic Intensity products? Im saving up for it right now....

The quality of the product is on another level of what is offered and what you can capture ie resolutions/formats. and priced fairly against competitors.

I also came across this....http://ptbi.metaclassofnil.com/#faq Using BlackMagic Intensity + program in provided link.(Check it out, quite interesting)
    You can enable AA(Anti-Aliasing) + more....sharpen up your older games/clean up the edges technically.

the Intensity seems like candy.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by saunders420 View Post
    Anybody ever hear about Black Magic Intensity products? Im saving up for it right now....

The quality of the product is on another level of what is offered and what you can capture ie resolutions/formats. and priced fairly against competitors.

I also came across this....http://ptbi.metaclassofnil.com/#faq Using BlackMagic Intensity + program in provided link.(Check it out, quite interesting)
    You can enable AA(Anti-Aliasing) + more....sharpen up your older games/clean up the edges technically.

the Intensity seems like candy.
    at the time I didnt have a Comp with PCIe Slots.... now that I do the Pro looks pretty dope
    always wanted a Shuttle over PVR... me and Bladder used to chat a bit about it, but again at the time I didnt have PCIe or USB 3.0

the Idea of having the CapCard in my actual Tower is tight to me

Quote Originally Posted by saunders420 View Post
    Got the Intensity Shuttle with Thunderbolt and it works like a charm. Gotta check that Prog out you linked, sounds interesting fo sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jebotek View Post
    Got the Intensity Shuttle with Thunderbolt and it works like a charm. Gotta check that Prog out you linked, sounds interesting fo sure.
    Yo do a Skate test with the program if you can use it! So I can drool for no reason lol