Thread: Habitat - Search The Horizon

Default Habitat - Search The Horizon

http://www.thrashermagazine.com/arti...h-the-horizon/

Stefan Janoski's initial treflip in this video is the best treflip that I've ever seen in my life. Mark Suciu had like 3 parts in this video haha. He's rad. I also loved how they used two songs from Washed Out's new album, Paracosm. That was fantastic and it fits the vibe of the video so well. I've been listening to that album a lot lately, and I'm happy that the editor at Habitat Skateboards digs it too. He also put in Beach Fossils, which is sick. Great vid.

I gotta peep this later when I can throw it up on my tv. Getz have a part? I heard he's filmed some stuff but he doesn't do as many parts anymore so I dont know if he was filming for this or for something else like nocturnal or something
    Last edited by EmmitBrown; 12-26-2013 at 04:21 PM.

no getz. (a good thing) but tons of suciu. (also a good thing)

Why is no getz a good thing? He's one of the nicest guys ive met and I love his style.

because i like to watch creative dudes who do more than three tricks. and then smash their board.

to each his own. i love getz style. and we'll agree to disagree on the rest of your statement as well.

Getz is one of the most consistent dudes out there for such a long time. I'll admit, his bag of tricks is surely not the deepest, but everything he's got is on super lock! And he's a nice dude (skated with him in 03 lol)

But yeah, the video is pretty dope. So many sick NYC clips! Delatorre straight shitted on so much of Brooklyn, his part really surprised me (Im usually not so into his skating), Marius was fast and airy, Janoski's was solid, but non-inspiring.

I was glad to see some Fred Gall up in there (would've liked more).

And I'm now convinced that Suciu has some of the best lines of all time. His part(s) were madness!

Edit: Needed much more Silas.
    Last edited by Legba; 12-29-2013 at 12:52 PM.
    I got that Fluckin' Love