Thread: Full Length Video Compilation

Default Full Length Video Compilation

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

who ever edited this, best edit I've seen in a while well spent time ...a circle of hands man!!

That whole chase scene was killer great job.
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseHead View Post
    Fucking Psychonaut's taking over. We're like the Death Row Records of fake skateboarding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    So... We all agree, fuck Psychonaut?
    Quote Originally Posted by jerr bear View Post
    Giving it thumbs down would be soooo obliviously obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by knexzor View Post
    You are one of the few who only have good clips and I often have to concentrate and rewatch clips to realize just how fucking crazy they all are.

.:: Psychonaut ::.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/PsychonautArchives

Quote Originally Posted by pairsprowlin 666 View Post
    who ever edited this, best edit I've seen in a while well spent time ...a circle of hands man!!
    definatly spent alot of time editing each video, then took a few days to re-edit several small bits while putting them together into this vid lol. thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by SupaFly View Post
    That whole chase scene was killer great job.
    thanks! that was probably the hardest/ most annoying one to make haha

XBL
    SKATAN 81

first 7.25 min are awesome , i watch the rest later . this is really good dude

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    first 7.25 min are awesome , i watch the rest later . this is really good dude
    glad you liked it

Chim is a genius
    Chim, you genius.

Blazing a Trail
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

I'm really digging the video but right off the bat like when you did ur stair clips the camera panned forward I still have problems with this and your still a better filmer than me but I noticed that you did that. I don't know of that was supposed to be part of the feel for the video but the filming overall was really good and I loved the tricks it was sick at the beginning I like how you and other fake skater use spots that no one has heard of before this game is so far unexplored. But anyways nice video but quick question on the part where the guy was falling in the gray background did u use a green screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Goat View Post
    Chim is a genius
    Chim, you genius.
    chim thanks you
    chim is happy =]

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastskateboard1 View Post
    I'm really digging the video but right off the bat like when you did ur stair clips the camera panned forward I still have problems with this and your still a better filmer than me but I noticed that you did that. I don't know of that was supposed to be part of the feel for the video but the filming overall was really good and I loved the tricks it was sick at the beginning I like how you and other fake skater use spots that no one has heard of before this game is so far unexplored. But anyways nice video but quick question on the part where the guy was falling in the gray background did u use a green screen?

Thanks! The first stair clip, with the powerslide back tail thing, im not really sure why i decided to follow him after he landed, I always thought that looked a little weird lol, but the other stair clips were on purpose. They looked a little better to me than just the still tripod shots. lol ive skated every single spot in this game besides maybe a few spots hidden off the map, i just play this game a little too much. The falling part was a green screen yea, well a black screen. I fell through the ground and aimed the camera down so all you could see was black and the skater. You can see what i mean at 16:37 in the extras section.

PSN
    JadedOfive

Awesome video, that chase scene was epic!

Quote Originally Posted by JadedSkater View Post
    Awesome video, that chase scene was epic!
    Thanks =]