Thread: The Crash Reel

Default The Crash Reel

I just saw The Crash Reel, the Kevin Pearce documentary, and it is phenomenal. Having survived a severe traumatic brain injury myself, I can vouch for how accurately they illustrated the struggles and how dramatically a life can change in a split second. This documentary is very sad but so amazing. I think it's on hbo, Netflix, itunes, kevinpearce.com and some other places. I highly recommend this documentary to everyone.

Last edited by EmmitBrown; 01-28-2014 at 08:05 PM. Reason: added publicity clip

i recently watched this too (netflix) and was very pleasantly surprised. definately a different snowboard movie.

also, i didn not know your past emmit. glad your ok.

Thanks man

After dying a few times I personally appreciate every aspect of life soooo much more. Every other patient in my section at rehab (I was on the brain injury floor) was in a lot worse condition. Most couldn't talk or even communicate with their families. It really put the little shit in perspective and every day I think about how lucky I was.

Blazing a Trail

not my kind of documentary in the first place but yeah this is a great one for sure.

Made me think about people paying a lot for us to be entertained.

Looks like a good flic to check out.
    Emmit your incident has come up in conversation many times in my life since it happened and I can't tell you how many times I have thought of it before decisions I make
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

That's awesome B. People often forget how risky certain activities can be thinking, "what are the chances it'll happen to me?" and without respecting the risk you can end up in a situation you no longer have control over.

It's a sad flick, but so much of it is so similar to what I went through (minus the obvious stuff like pro snowboarding)
    Last edited by EmmitBrown; 01-29-2014 at 01:32 PM.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Damn dude, seems pretty gnarly what you went through… glad you're ok though!

I'm not that much into documentaries and what not, but I'll have to check it out if it's on netflix. Thanks for the share dude!