Thread: Prowlin's "86 "from the Berrics Recruite"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    sorry.. real talk here- just cuz you use film burn and fancy tricks fliming doesnt mean skating is good... good luck! luv you pairs from OG but you aint the same as you were in this.!
    most ppl here now (sadly SIC) get caught up on the way things are filmed... there is innovation out there that ppl completely ignore because it didnt have the Supafly "Magic carpet ride" in it and other techniques that are 150% unrealistic in a so called "100%" realistic society of gamers... its a catch 22 in this game.. you can go realistic and be a nub; or you can do what THEY do and be the best ever... blah blah blah..
    What the fuck are you saying? I dont even understand what your thesis is dawg...time to baus the fuck up or gtfo! Real talk, bizzitch....just nut smashin tho...just nut smahin(durt durt durt)

Jajajana
    Last edited by FullyFl4RED00; 02-26-2014 at 07:57 PM.

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FullyFl4RED00 View Post
    What the fuck are you saying? I dont even understand what your thesis is dawg...time to baus the fuck up or gtfo! Real talk, bizzitch....just nut smashin tho...just nut smahin(durt durt durt)

Jajajana
    Thank you Fully ^ Monk tried coming in with some bs ....who is Monk any
    way???

funny watching My style comparison!!

Quote Originally Posted by FullyFl4RED00 View Post

Jajajana

Flared Just Nut smashing BAHAHAHH..