Thread: SKATE 3 HARDCORE REALISTIC MONTAGE FILM PART 2014

XBL
    ILL NODERUS

Default SKATE 3 HARDCORE REALISTIC MONTAGE FILM PART 2014

Hey everyone. Ive uploaded a new hardcore realistic montage that anyone who skateboards will more than enjoy! Visit WWW.YouTube.com/killnoderus more content is coming also. Read the description. Thanks to all.

If you post something in the ''Your.Footage'' Section please add the actual content

some good clips. i just wouldn't use Regular Cams, they are far from realistic lookin.

XBL
    ILL NODERUS

Thank you for adjusting the post for easier access. I hope you all enjoy. It is a display of difficulty, smoothness, and technical skateboard prowess.
    Last edited by ILL NODERUS; 02-09-2014 at 03:06 PM.

PSN
    kieranroden10

Some clips were nice but I would avoid the cams they give you, I would advice you stick to advanced free cam also there were some weird shakes with the camera like 2:56 that was fucked, anyways hope to see you post more.
    PSN:kieranroden10

DEVD STCK Collective

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILL NODERUS View Post
    It is a display of difficulty, smoothness, and technical skateboard prowess.
    Was far from difficult, smooth or technical. You really need to work on your filming too. Getting closer, more realistic, interesting and dynamic. There were a few somewhat interesting clips, but the filming and editing didn't do them justice. Keep at it man.

XBL
    x1mmortal

Quote Originally Posted by pawnluvguitarist View Post
    Was far from difficult, smooth or technical. You really need to work on your filming too. Getting closer, more realistic, interesting and dynamic. There were a few somewhat interesting clips, but the filming and editing didn't do them justice. Keep at it man.
    Exactly. And I'm not sure why you wouldn't have made the effort to film with free cam. Regular cams tend to take away from the video(in this community, at least).

Edit: Try to come up different titles, too. When a video is along the lines of "Skate 3 Hardcore Realistic Montage" it's blends with the hundreds of other videos with a similar title.
    Last edited by XImortalDEATHX; 02-09-2014 at 04:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

Still nice to see some fresh faces around here, just a sign that we're not withering away, you've got quite a bit to learn, but already show some promise.

Here is a video to show you some filming techniques, fisheye and long lens, you'll need to learn this because it'll make your videos so much better.

Advanced Free Cam Filming Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4llE5sqsfAw
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

XBL
    ILL NODERUS

Okay I see, I will work on my camera filming. Its nothing I cant figure out. Thank you for feedback. I am already working on a new project with more proper advanced camera angles right now to be released later this week. Thanks again and enjoy!
    Last edited by ILL NODERUS; 02-09-2014 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ILL NODERUS View Post
    Thank you for feedback, but show a little love this is a great high quality introduction video.

You are being shown love when people point you toward resources that will advance your craft and turn your videos INTO "a great high quality...video."

If you've seen ANY of the other videos posted here you might understand how some peoples' opinion might not be the same as yours concerning your work. (which is fine. nothing will please everyone. as long as the Skate.r in the vid likes it, it's gravy)

Welcome

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Like everyone said, please actually film and don't let the built in crappy cameras do the job.

Also, please use some interesting music or at least edit in a interesting way. The editing and the music in this one was honestly really boring to watch.

And like Imortal said, try to come up with some better videotitles.

I hope this doesn't come of as hating or such, just giving my honest opinion.

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

watch your favorite skate video/part and try to film from inspiration. don't just throw out tricks cause you think they're hard. difficult≠good. Mostly cause, unless it's some 5150 ridiculous shit, playing this game isn't difficult at all. Just do cool shit and do your part to make it look cooler. Bs ts 360 hardflip out is not cool.
    STREET
    BEERZ

XBL
    x1mmortal

Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post
    I hope this doesn't come of as hating or such, just giving my honest opinion.
    This sums up most responses on new videos from new people that need work.

But then they just assume it's hate because they're new.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

Look Mom! Over 8,000 Chat Posts! blitzkow's Avatar
    XBL
    blitzkow

Quote Originally Posted by XImortalDEATHX View Post
    This sums up most responses on new videos from new people that need work.

But then they just assume it's hate because they're new.

Always Here
    1. blitzkow (6211)
    2. InsideManager (6063)
    3. exoskate89 (2603)
    4. Hobbs (1514)

Quote Originally Posted by Poncho Lord View Post
    don't just throw out tricks cause you think they're hard. difficult≠good. Mostly cause, unless it's some 5150 ridiculous shit, playing this game isn't difficult at all. Just do cool shit and do your part to make it look cooler. Bs ts 360 hardflip out is not cool.
    No, just no. The art and difficulty in a realistic video isn't in just "cool" looking tricks, it's about you getting the most creative line and doing the hardest shit you can think of while still being realistic.

XBL
    ILL NODERUS

Thank you all for the constructive criticisim. I've studied tutorials on the filming aspect of what we all do. I work full time. So the new project I'm working on should be out by Friday. Thanks again and keep an eye out. Its coming along really well i really believe you all will enjoy it pluro this time around. Catch you all this weekend and thanks again.

yo this shit sucked. don't ever waste my time like that again dog. it's too cold for that.
    There used to be a time where you could be sure that you weren't talking to hebrew. That time is now lost.

XBL
    ILL NODERUS

Quote Originally Posted by hebrewsfl View Post
    yo this shit sucked. don't ever waste my time like that again dog. it's too cold for that.
    Its okay to not like it. Its not okay to carry yourself like a jerk.
    Last edited by ILL NODERUS; 02-13-2014 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hebrewsfl View Post
    Shut the fuck up. lol im just fucking with you. But seriously, shut the fuck up..
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanx123 View Post
    Shut the fuck up. lol im just fucking with you. But seriously, shut the fuck up..
    I fully support the beginning and ending of that statement
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    I fully support the beginning and ending of that statement
    i'm just giving dude a hard time. lol
    There used to be a time where you could be sure that you weren't talking to hebrew. That time is now lost.