Hi Everyone,

Where to start?

I could ramble on and on about making a new skateboarding sim. My wife will testify to that. Poor woman either has to listen to me talk about it, or get completely ignored while I work on it.

Currently, I use my blog as an outlet to express my passion for the skateboard, reminisce about the development of OG Skate, and also document the progress on my hobby.

I could probably do that here. But I respect this community too much. It isn't a place for me to advertise or promote.

At the same time, I have dropped a few breadcrumbs over the interweb. I was hoping to get a few hits, understand how the whole social media thing works, iterate on the look of the blog, etc...

I was pretty sure this community would discover the project. I was just hoping that it would be in reasonable shape before you all did. You all would, and should, be the biggest critics and skeptics.

@Demz - Thanks for introducing Project Blank to the community and the positive words.

@TheSignGuy - Stay wary. This is, at least for now, just some dude's hobby and a collection of his ramblings.

Thanks,
BL