Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: THE FUTURE

Default THE FUTURE

so...
    i know a few know...
    i know a lot dont...

the reason a lot dont is because things are at extremely early stages...

im sure if you dig around the net you could find it but...
    the reason we that know have not said anything is because the importance of this project and what it means for us is so close to our hearts we would all end up dos attack these people with SHIT WE WANT...
    IF YOU DO FIND IT PLEASE BE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF...
    we do not want to discurage the cow before we try to milk it for everything its worth..
    remember....regular people doing regular jobs just trying to make something amazing happen...
    lets respect that..

trust me...
    everything you want is there and being worked on...
    trust me...

again...
    we have not said anything because we want the people on the project to work on the project and not emails...

we all have ideas that are amazing...
    but what we all need more importantly is the infrastructure to even do anything...
    basically lets wait till the baby is born before we decide what cloths to put on it....
    and as of now this baby was conceived like 3 days ago....
    its a metaphor but you understand the idea...

this is my thread for updates...
    videos will be posted..
    information will be given...
    im sure someone will find it and spoil the beans for everyone...
    but i do ask one thing....

we all are aware of what fantastic and terrible things the internet mobs are capable of doing....
    we know dreams can come true and dreams can be destroyed...

all i ask is for fluckit to relax and just be happy that somebody is working on something for us...

when it becomes time for the people behind the scenes to need guidance...FLUCKIT WILL BE THE FIRST...

but for now...
    we arent even building the hype train yet..
    we got plans...
    we got rail tracks to put down...
    but most importantly...

we have a lot of time to wait...
    please be patient...

sidenote...
    go ahead and wish or want to w.e. you like in the this thread..
    just know that if a wishlist or want thread becomes useful to those on the project we will have a new thread for it in the blink of an eye...

thanks everyone...

fluckit loves you..
    demzilla loves you...

everyone cross everything you have and get the brain boiling...
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

what a thread to come back to

good luck on whatever this ends up becoming demz if anyone can pull it off its you

/jizz
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

I'm already getting excited. Wasn't at first but I was curious.
    I don't get the silence though? He's been here and not mentioned anything, but then I see him elsewhere asking peeps to spread the word.
    Like I said... I don't get the hush hush
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    I'm already getting excited. Wasn't at first but I was curious.
    I don't get the silence though? He's been here and not mentioned anything, but then I see him elsewhere asking peeps to spread the word.
    Like I said... I don't get the hush hush
    could just be he wants people to KNOW but he's just afraid of saying too much for fear of getting everyone's hopes up?

snail this is not my adventure...
    i just sent a few messages and let them know we have there back and good luck...
    if they have questions or need anything...

sg..
    this community is a group of rabid dogs..
    i wouldnt say anything either untill something was more concrete...
    thats why i ask everyone to patient..

they will see this eventually...
    i just want to show support and not albert them down there throats...

we wait now and hope..
    its the best thing we can do...
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

lets see. i am hoping that this becomes something

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

eh i didn't know if you were involved in this in any way, and this is definitely the first i am hearing of anything. let us know if anything more comes though, i'm watching like a hawk.

Didn't see it was on the DL and I made a post about it a minute ago, one of you guys got it already though.
    Can we delete our own threads? I looked and couldn't find anything.

Glad to see this being made though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

ive been struggeling to decipher the op, which pretty much seems like random collections of words. are you trying to tell us there is a new skategame in early stages of development? if so, yea!

XBL
    emericaridr11

but I dont have a Iphone...... ahahahahahahaaaaaa just messin

wild thread Demz!!!!!!
    me confused, but still saw the "action" happen

edit: haha nevermind found that shits... and WOW
    Last edited by emericaridr11; 02-12-2014 at 12:45 PM.

XBL
    crni1976

Off the record, on the QT, and very hush-hush

Here it is in simple terms so all can understand.
    We got a new member back a while ago. I got to talking with him in here. He never mentioned anything as to what he was up to. He started following my artwork page on another site. I noticed the name so checked out his page on that site. It then led me to his blog which had (at that time) a very rough video of a new game in the works. He is supposedly linked to the og dev team. He has since updated his site with new videos that are actually looking good with similar commands to flicket. Honestly it is just stuff that a talented 3d modeling guy can do with a home pc at this point. I know nothing of his backing or current employment. He seems motivated but that's all I know.

I told Demz to see if maybe he knew something or could find out something. I think Demz is concerned that "albert-like" peoples could get wind of this and taint it in some way. I personally don't see that happening because I don't think anyone wouldn't see past a guy like that for who he was, and if they did then the end product would be crap anyway.

A thread like this kind of bums me out because now good peeps think they are being left out of something (which they aren't) but I could see people taking it the wrong way.

The dude is asking people to spread the word but he comes in here and never says a damn thing. Kind of weird to not mention it to the ones that would obviously be interested but then tell randoms that come across his site or video to spread the word. But maybe there is something to what Demz is holding back for and I know nothing.

P.S. I have a FB account I just can't ignore a friend
    Helen Adams Keller

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

edit: did the digging and i love what's there so far, excited to see what all comes of it. it's cool to discover something like it while it's still in its infancy too, i'll enjoy following this. now that ive seen it i can understand the secrecy a bit just because the whole thing is still so young to begin with. i'm hyped though, for what it's worth.
    Last edited by i am a snail; 02-12-2014 at 04:58 PM.

Steam
    radicalwhistle
    XBL
    okwiider

had to dig it up because im a nosey little bugger. but honestly i find the developmental process of a project to be the most interesting part. (going to stay away from the baby metaphors) . but yea just something to keep my eye on. i get the whole hush hush thing, it makes sense and im sure those who manage to dig it up will be adult about it. for the most part this community, even if were rabid dogs, were still a pack and when push comes to shove we can come to a mutual understandings about things.
    SHOOT TO TICKLE!!

Blazing a Trail

Yay
    Last edited by FullyFl4RED00; 02-12-2014 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    I think Demz is concerned that "albert-like" peoples could get wind of this and taint it in some way.
    If they do find out about it, him and his band of children will heckle him to death. (probably take credit as well) I can see why it's best to be a secret at this stage. Nothing would piss me off more then to start creating something like this and a hundred fuckers just sending me message after message 'ADD BACKWARDS TILTED HATS WITH BANDANAS UNDER THEM TO YOUR GAME' or 'MAKE CREATE A PARK BETTER!' and he has barely scratched the surface. Shit like that would cause me to quit the project entirely. I hope it all goes well and we are blessed with another skateboarding game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    'ADD BACKWARDS TILTED HATS WITH BANDANAS UNDER THEM TO YOUR GAME' or 'MAKE CREATE A PARK BETTER!'
    "add colored griptape"
    "wheres the megaramp"
    "yeah but will there be tricklining"

Steam
    radicalwhistle
    XBL
    okwiider

but just so were clear these things are not totally out of the question?

i mean it has been proven time and time again that wearing your cap backwards improves your preformance.
    SHOOT TO TICKLE!!

XBL
    crni1976

This actually feels like a genuine and promising undertaking, provided the developers will stick to the basic premises they are laying out, carved in digital stone. Siked to see where it goes. ..
    Last edited by crni1976; 02-13-2014 at 12:32 AM.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian View Post
    ive been struggeling to decipher the op, which pretty much seems like random collections of words. are you trying to tell us there is a new skategame in early stages of development? if so, yea!
    same here

i don't get the point of this "i know, you don't know, but something's happenin, and if you finally know don't say a word" to be honest
    if they want to keep it secret, because of some potential threat, why don't they just shut up ?
    Last edited by Slamooh; 02-13-2014 at 01:36 AM.

Yeah might would've been better to hold that back till we can actually discuss it

XBL
    Zobitembois

Cool ! I'm excited, but don't know really why. Feels weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Jebotek View Post
    Yeah might would've been better to hold that back till we can actually discuss it
    Agreed. I can just see this ending with Demz assassinating people, and Mamba deleting fluckit. something... something... words.

Neat though.
    I live life on the whimsy of my feelings.

XBL
    DRDIRKS

excited.

XBL
    x1mmortal

Found it, looks really promising for one guy and his free time. I can understand keeping it on the dl. Good luck to him.
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Im so useless at digging. But I feel so in the loop whilst still being out the loop. Its great.

Keeping it hush sounds like the best idea. I'll be watching this like a hawk, in the shadows.

Edit: turns out I can dig.
    Last edited by bengrover; 02-14-2014 at 02:07 AM.

Fluckin' Hatchling

Hi Everyone,

Where to start?

I could ramble on and on about making a new skateboarding sim. My wife will testify to that. Poor woman either has to listen to me talk about it, or get completely ignored while I work on it.

Currently, I use my blog as an outlet to express my passion for the skateboard, reminisce about the development of OG Skate, and also document the progress on my hobby.

I could probably do that here. But I respect this community too much. It isn't a place for me to advertise or promote.

At the same time, I have dropped a few breadcrumbs over the interweb. I was hoping to get a few hits, understand how the whole social media thing works, iterate on the look of the blog, etc...

I was pretty sure this community would discover the project. I was just hoping that it would be in reasonable shape before you all did. You all would, and should, be the biggest critics and skeptics.

@Demz - Thanks for introducing Project Blank to the community and the positive words.

@TheSignGuy - Stay wary. This is, at least for now, just some dude's hobby and a collection of his ramblings.

Thanks,
    BL

Cool
    Can't wait to see how this is going to turn out
    Overall OG still feels better then the Rest

XBL
    crni1976

Cool you decided to check in and lift a tip of the proverbial veil. Heartfelt is the word that comes to mind as I read and sift through your words and growing collection of ramblings as you put it.

I already find pleasure in your progress and am very much looking forward to see where you will take it.

Sincerely,

XBL
    Zobitembois

Found it ! Looks promising. Good luck to anyone working on it. But why not talking openly about it, when all is accessible via facebook ? Not my business, but keep up the good work.

Awesome man, I hope you continue to work on your project. Even though arguably the most passionate market for your venture is all right here... We all know this isn't a sustainable size market for a profitable outcome. We are just too small. I will tell you there are some very talented members here. We have not only the most gifted to exploit the video game (sounds so cheesy but true) we also have very gifted real world folks: photographers, video editors, music, artists, business owners, talk show host haha and even professional skaters and former creators of Skate. They are all members here.

If there is anything we can do to help or brainstorm or just save your marriage haha
    We will be here.

Good luck man and from all of us at Fluckit.... Welcome
    Helen Adams Keller

XBL
    x1mmortal

Quote Originally Posted by Zobitembois View Post
    Found it ! Looks promising. Good luck to anyone working on it. But why not talking openly about it, when all is accessible via facebook ? Not my business, but keep up the good work.
    So people like Albert don't try mess with it. I imagine if this does grow more and more, he'll find out about it, but I'm hoping it'll be too large at that point for him to be of any threat.
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

Dude just Keeps on Rolling. I have complete faith in his enjoyment on development...thats passion. That feeling is coming back. OG demo days keeping my fingers crossed
    Last edited by saunders420; 02-15-2014 at 10:56 AM.

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

please God new Gen Skate game!

Oooh I hope this means The Beginning of Nothing will finally drop! Haha

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    Oooh I hope this means The Beginning of Nothing will finally drop! Haha
    or "we are fluckit"

Steam
    is gas form of water.
    PSN
    GhettoSk8aBoi
    XBL
    No.
    Wii
    No again.

The project is looking good so far. Interested in seeing the progress and final product of this.
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/byounsk8
    PSN: GhettoSk8aBoi
    DEVD STCK Collective
    UnHeard
    Gorilla Kult SB
    Regs skate shop

Lb Mag: http://issuu.com/bladderboy/docs

XBL
    emericaridr11

so sorry if this is out of Line.... but Bluntlabs is looking for some Constructive Criticism (I think), so Im gonna blow the Cover..... sorry yall
    I feel if the homie wants some criticism, why not mostly fluckit-ers (certainly dont want Rise to rule that action)

so again sorry to Demz/Signguy if you think this is Out of Line, Delete it, no worries....... otherwise head here and lets help a brother out

http://www.projectblank.org/
    Last edited by emericaridr11; 02-20-2014 at 09:43 AM.

Doesn't bother me. He has a account here and has commented in this thread so...........
    Helen Adams Keller