Thread: THE FUTURE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looking good. The manuals seem a bit wonky, but the flip & landing physics are sexy. Good stuff.
    I got that Fluckin' Love

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legba View Post
    Looking good. The manuals seem a bit wonky, but the flip & landing physics are sexy. Good stuff.
    Wonky can be good. I like how it looks.

Its been a long time. Good to see people still here. Would be great to see a new Skate game...............

but this could just be some guy working with Zbrush/Maya have nothing to do with building a game. Just saying know many a people who could build this........

Its nice to dream though....hope it works out.

Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeysunkle74 View Post
    Its been a long time. Good to see people still here. Would be great to see a new Skate game...............

but this could just be some guy working with Zbrush/Maya have nothing to do with building a game. Just saying know many a people who could build this........

Its nice to dream though....hope it works out.
    You clearly didn't do the homework and check out what he is about. He has stated that he had history with BB, when skate started. Started this as passion project if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by saunders420 View Post
    You clearly didn't do the homework and check out what he is about. He has stated that he had history with BB, when skate started. Started this as passion project if anything.

Maybe you need an english lesson. I wrote...... This COULD be some guy, (wether he worked for BB or not) just fucking with Zbrush. There is noting here but a 3D rendering of some animation. I also said hope it works out................this is just an observation. Also I believe everything I read on someones blog.

Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft.

You guys should totally e-fight
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

fuck lol sg

Can I?

literally kinda frazzled at that last statement though. really?!

anyways no harm taken by the fact it was thrown out in the air with blatant assumptions, but......Yeahh.

don't really know what to say to that.
    Last edited by saunders420; 05-03-2014 at 08:03 PM.