Thread: THE FUTURE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian View Post
    gawd.. stop dreaming and boosting each others hope..

dude is clueless. and broke. end of story.

/thread
    and what are you doing for humanity? oh, furthering your own personal gains in hopes of becoming something of worth to society or someone special before the rest of your 70 years are up?

sorry, i just love to watch other human put each other down for the sake of pride. the progression of the human race is in such a decline i wouldnt be surprised if you all got nuked just for the sake of being nuked.
    but nah, i do think hoping is a bit much right now.
    just take the walking dead formula and squash hope and do what needs to be done. then we can have fun after, right guy?
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanx123 View Post
    and what are you doing for humanity? oh, furthering your own personal gains in hopes of becoming something of worth to society or someone special before the rest of your 70 years are up?

sorry, i just love to watch other human put each other down for the sake of pride. the progression of the human race is in such a decline i wouldnt be surprised if you all got nuked just for the sake of being nuked.
    but nah, i do think hoping is a bit much right now.
    just take the walking dead formula and squash hope and do what needs to be done. then we can have fun after, right guy?

i have no idea if your against or with my statement. neither do i care.

XBL
    TheDietTea

720 the pipe for a t shirt?
    Don't remember that one haha.
    Not like we wear all the clothes anyway.
    I'd like to just say, Hawking takes skill to learn just like any other tricks in the game.
    Sure, it gets repetitive, but so does everything else in time.
    Same game, same tricks, real or fake, why people left the skate community, no?
    If all you do is free skate that's cool.
    Currency makes sense however, just having everything available is kind of a drag if you ask me.
    The ability to switch between the two at my own discretion, is what drew me to skate in the first place.
    It's all about having fun, and I will surely miss high scores and arcade antics.
    Grinding to the top, beating every contest, getting the sponsors, topping a friends score on a custom spot, spot battles, it all went together so perfectly in my eyes.

Just make it skate well. I don't care much about graphics, don't care about unlocks, don't even care about a soundtrack. Just give me some solid physics and a dynamic environment to roll around in. I'm not difficult to please. Looking good so far.
    I got that Fluckin' Love

Quote Originally Posted by Legba View Post
    Just make it skate well. I don't care much about graphics, don't care about unlocks, don't even care about a soundtrack. Just give me some solid physics and a dynamic environment to roll around in. I'm not difficult to please. Looking good so far.
    Legba got it right, just a solid environment to do stupid tricks on that have absolutely no matter other than personal satisfaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

soo smelly

whats more ugly, knees all together like this dude, or wide apart cowboy stance?

serious question.

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

As has all ready been said, the dudes making it for skaters. Not even necessarily gamers or those who want a progressive story to it. If you truly enjoy skating, you don't need validation or judgement to enjoy what it is.

Nobody can honestly say they thought the S3 story mode in particular was good? That was a drag.

And thats why I for one hope this game comes to fruition as close to the original idea as possible.