Thread: DEVD STCK PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS: BRICK CITY (PS3|ALL DLC)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default DEVD STCK PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS: BRICK CITY (PS3|ALL DLC)

The DEVDSTCK team got involved in building a skate park with thrasher for neighborhood amateurs to shred. It's free of waivers or pads and even free entry. There's loads of fun stuff to skate here and EVERYTHING is a challenge. Guaranteed to be one of the most entertaining indoor spots you'll skate in a while. Every obstacle provides a variety of options to hit an loads of flow. BUT consistency is key here, make sure you got your tricks locked down.

Morgan catching a Footplant on the Brooklyn Banks replica, take advantage of how smooth it rides.

Morgan blasting a big frontside heel down a little surburban grass gap.

Big backside board slide down the high hubba.

Morgan busted a sick nasty tre over this parking garage gap.

This bump is perfect for hitting nasty grabs that funbox has a load of things to hit.

Nose slide across the electric box

Morgan arguing with me about who would win in a battle royale Justin Bieber or Aaron Carter. (My bet is still on Carter)

Overview

The skate and destroy quarterpipe section and a shot of the grass gap, a handicap ramp setup and the banks replica

The big funbox (bump to bank/bank to bank/ A- Frame Ledge/bank to ledge/ hubba/electical box gap)
    You can also see a euro gap and the rollin for the garage door gap.

The wavy funbox (manny pads/4 stair with a ledge/ bump to down ledge/ up ledge into a bump/ endless possibilities)
    And in the back my favorite QP ever the American Flag Quarter pipe.

This spot flows like nobody's business. We spent a snowy day in new york building it up.

DEVD STCK PRODUCTIONS on your team finder! Give it a shot!
    Last edited by Ohmidineffect; 02-15-2014 at 05:31 AM.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue