Thread: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Shotgun Madness Volume #1

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

Default Call Of Duty: Ghosts Shotgun Madness Volume #1

What's up fluckers. I made this entire video using the UPLOAD STUDIO editor on the Xbox One. It has it's limitations and I barely stretched my legs with it....but I wanted to give you guys a little taste of what the UPLOAD STUDIO can do. Also, I wanted to show you guys some of the carnage and chaos caused by one man and his shotgun. I'll be making some more of these so keep an eye out.

WATCH IN HD

XBL
    SKATAN 81

ok im in :-) so thats an old video but by far my most effort to make video . its long and tactical if its to long for you start at 4.42 for the final bangers :-)
    Last edited by HCH Media; 02-18-2014 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    i have a shit load of cod games and boomstick montages but i would never post it here .
    Classic fluckit response. Shame you never posted them here though....could have gotten a few more likes and even a subscribe out of it. I for one enjoy seeing some of the other activities that fluckers get into outside of skateboarding so please post some of those Boomstick Montages, KEM Strike Montages, and Sniper Montages. Shoot....upload your Titanfall Montage, Battlefield, Rockband...........whatever montage gets your motor boating.

What did you guys think of the overlays that the UPLOAD STUDIO has? Too cheesy or nice additional quality? I know the sound is a little low and unfortunately UPLOAD STUDIO doesn't allow you to edit that just YET.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

the shotgun video is nice but why no music ? :-/ the end is nice maybe i should play the story haven't played a cod story since mw2 but i have them all , but not a lot of play time in ghosts. bo2 was so bad that it even ruins ghosts to me , im really good at ghosts 4K/D 3W/L but i cant take all the campers and snipers anymore , the community killed cod to me, haven't played the game since december . what should i post next time 42 gunstreak ? or 35-0 shotgun action ?
    Last edited by HCH Media; 02-18-2014 at 04:35 AM.

Yeah the community can be the most frustrating part of the whole thing. Loved the intro with all the sneaking up on guys...classic hilarity with a tomahawk. Best part for me was the off the wall to behind the back kill. Unfortunately the UPLOAD STUDIO won't let me add music to my projects as of yet. I could record the radio playing as a voice over but then I'd be sacrificing lining up the action with the music to keep it all UPLOAD created. I can however export the mp4, convert, and then edit them like I normally would....which is what I may have to do because not having music for this really throws it off I agree.

35-0 shotgun? perhaps MW2? That's something I gotta see

XBL
    SKATAN 81

:-) 1 kill or 1 assist of the moab ps had no capcard at the mw2 time :/
    Last edited by HCH Media; 02-18-2014 at 07:09 AM.

Couple of times I thought you were gonna bite it. That was insane. That was also my favorite shotgun!!!

XBL
    TheDietTea

Triple at the strip joint was off the chain DuMularn

Haven't been posting much since I stopped filming skate
    Makes me wish I still had those Tomahawk Montages

Only video of call of duty remaining, for now anyway.

NBA 2K14 Montage:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqCA6y8kNkQ

Haven't done one of these in a while.. it was fun though.
    Only thing that sucks about the 2k replay is there isn't sound so it's all about your song.

Anything else on the old channel:
    http://youtube.com/antwanaintdead

Still looking for a reason to hop on the next gen train, still don't see one.
    OG Son!