Thread: Pandora Creation - KramVille (Xbox)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail

My god it took my like 20 minutes to download this thing EA is fucking up. I think we are going to get cut off soon. Love the park though E. Not nearly enough good night parks out there, but this one is at the top of the list for sure.

I remember when I found out about the merge glitch the dude who told me was like DONT TELL ANYONE! EVER! Which makes sense if you don't want people to make better parks then you. Why would anyone want that though, am I right? It was one of the biggest things that kept this game alive in my opinion.

In my experiences with EA's connection, it is easiest to do it after 10 pm central time on any day besides Friday and Saturday.

XBL
    mrmaster11

Had the same problem as fully, but finally! Also had some good hits on that main plaza section, good fun

XBL
    emericaridr11

huh wonder why ea is so goofy... it took me multiple tries to even upload the sucker

anyone that wanted to get clips here for the promo, MONDAY is the cutoff.... if not then fuckit
    Last edited by emericaridr11; 03-06-2014 at 11:33 AM.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

By anyone is welcomed, do you mean anyone that films their own tv set to get clips is alright to be in that video? I haven't done anything in a while regarding skate, I'd be down to get some clips…

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    By anyone is welcomed, do you mean anyone that films their own tv set to get clips is alright to be in that video? I haven't done anything in a while regarding skate, I'd be down to get some clips…
    hit me with clips today meaning in hours ill puutteem in

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

so not monday?