Thread: TEAM AVID: Congratulations KicKz x Zolko

XBL
    ILL NODERUS

Default TEAM AVID: Congratulations KicKz x Zolko

Congratulations to KicKz x Zolko for being an all around great skater and gentlemen. Always a pleasure my friend!

You rock dude!

XBL
    ILL NODERUS

Also a proud congratulations to Sherpa Derrrp for being an all around great skater and absolute side splitter of a comic! Good times buddy!

You sir are a blast!

why are you talking like you're addressing this to them, while they aren't even members here on fluckit? and seriously, use some different music, rights free music like this just says to me, I want to be like rise and I'm desperate for a yt partnership

XBL
    SKATAN 81

comment , like , subscribe and song NO GO !
    Last edited by HCH Media; 03-04-2014 at 04:11 AM.

PSN
    kieranroden10

The music was horrible man, like stevie said it sounds like yt partnership music. Also why are congratulating them ( if it states at the end of the vids I didn't watch)
    PSN:kieranroden10

DEVD STCK Collective

XBL
    ILL NODERUS

Sorry you didn't like the way I worded it lol. They do view this site and just may not be members. As far as the music goes, its music that is produced by a friend of mine that I enjoy so why not help promote his material? Its okay if you don't like it. Some people wont, but some people will. I love making these videos its a lot of fun, Infact the most I have had with gaming in a while. I also enjoy the guys I skate with. Its not that I'm desperate for a yt partnership that is laughable and you don't know me or what I want, but that's okay. I really like the community in this forum, I shouldn't have to feel like I am walking on egg shells everytime I post something. I like and want to share with all of you. I watch all of your videos and have many disagreements at times but is it really in my best interest to point them out everytime I feel them? Probably not. I'm not a critic. I take everything for what it is, video game art and friendship. The calibur in which a video is percieved can often be buried by a bandwagon of opinions. Others flourish in the same manner. All I wanted out of this post is for this community to maybe say" they must have fun and a good connection, I'm glad I watch this piece of their history" or something like that. I hope you all in the least enjoyed watching the videos, as I have nothing but more projects, plans, and ideas that will end up on here for quite a while. Thank you to all and enjoy your week.

I sent this via cell phone.

PSN
    kieranroden10

Fair enough man you can promote your friend and all but it just sounds like a yt partnership wanted to be made.
    You can have all the fun in the world making videos, no one is stopping you but everyone is a critic to a degree. Some people disagree on other things its just life really.
    At least you take criticism well and adjust, like the filming, it's got better since the first video.
    PSN:kieranroden10

DEVD STCK Collective