Thread: Xbox Indie Game "ApocZ"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Xbox Indie Game "ApocZ"

Just discovered this game today, my dad and I were browsing the indie game selection on his xbox and found it. Been dying to play DayZ, but my pc is fucked, so this looks like a great alternative. It just came out a few days ago as well, played it for about half an hour and it looks good. I'm sure I'll find plenty more issues along the way, but the core mechanics from DayZ are all there. Right now, you can't enter any building to find supplies. You just look around each building, which is really gay, but the guy who developed the game said that 'enterable buildings will be added later.' It also has cars you can drive and need to find fuel for. I'll post a link to the website, but it doesn't have any videos, or even screenshots, to show. The forum section is nice though. Tons of members already.

http://www.apocz.com/

Just posting this here in case anyone else was interested in a survival type game on xbox that is similar to DayZ.

Last edited by NotedDerk; 03-31-2014 at 01:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck