Thread: STREET LEAGUE HAWAII 2014

XBL
    ILL NODERUS

Default STREET LEAGUE HAWAII 2014

I just got back from shoulder surgery and was watching a bunch of SLS videos, apparently it is a controversial event and people hate it, but I love it. The parks are super wicked. So I when I could use my hand again the first thing I wanted to do was whip one together. Its not a replica Hawaii is not on the 2014 tour, It is a park I created. Enjoy. Wasn't sure where to post the video, cause it's kind of a session video also. Either way, here you go. Don't forget HD.

Creator: ILL NODERUS
    Name: SLS HAWAII 2014
    Team: AVID
    Style: Street League

www.youtube.com/killnoderus
    Last edited by ILL NODERUS; 03-31-2014 at 09:18 AM.

XBL
    emericaridr11

always post Footage in the Footage Section (unless you have a Park to showcase as well but still put the video in footage section and park in this one)...... but cool dude
    honestly Im one of those dudes who HATE Street League stuff, not sure why

In real life though, skate 3 anything rocks so I Dig

XBL
    ILL NODERUS

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. It's so funny anytime SLS is brought up in conversation is can almost turn into religion and politics.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by ILL NODERUS View Post
    Awesome, thanks for the heads up. It's so funny anytime SLS is brought up in conversation is can almost turn into religion and politics.
    I honestly havent seen it for a long time, do the same people still enter it?

one of the main reasons I dont like it is cause its always the same people everytime I watched it, and they do the same tricks everytime (like Malto and Crooks, got annoying)
    and I couldnt agree more its like SL and Berrics is either Loved or just Hated

park looks tight minus the little Bricks, hate the way those Skate 3 CAP Bricks look... but Im a butthead

XBL
    ILL NODERUS

Yeah I hear ya dude, It is the same skaters for the most part. I get super excited for all the rookies every year then they get knocked out the first round because Chris Cole can fakie switch blunt and shiiit. LOL@ malto crooks! Its so redundant i know, its so technical and difficult. I think Shane O'neil is spectacular is tech game is off the charts. Its like watching art. The parks are the best part of SLS. Yeah I dont normally use those green/yellow bricks but I thought they went sooo well with the tropical summer time feel of the park, but yeah its better to be a butthead than a dickhead

P.S. Nyjah makes street league annoying at times based entirely on his win percentage alone. But again, you watch fade to black and its like... yeah he's nasty.... ugh.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by ILL NODERUS View Post
    Yeah I hear ya dude, It is the same skaters for the most part. I get super excited for all the rookies every year then they get knocked out the first round because Chris Cole can fakie switch blunt and shiiit. LOL@ malto crooks! Its so redundant i know, its so technical and difficult. I think Shane O'neil is spectacular is tech game is off the charts. Its like watching art. The parks are the best part of SLS. Yeah I dont normally use those green/yellow bricks but I thought they went sooo well with the tropical summer time feel of the park, but yeah its better to be a butthead than a dickhead

P.S. Nyjah makes street league annoying at times based entirely on his win percentage alone. But again, you watch fade to black and its like... yeah he's nasty.... ugh.
    crazy enough, Im always SUPER behind on new videos, I just watched that Nyjah video yesterday HAHAHAHA (downloading raw sounds for it off yt is how I found it haha, im so lost in the real life skating world)

XBL
    ILL NODERUS

Its all good, I just found that video 1 month ago so Im really not far behind lol. Its a wicked vid tho. You should give SLS a whirl this summer. If you skate in real life and aren't super sick its like... why do I get up in the morning?... lolol

XBL
    Yarivpa

I hate street league and i love park creators so i hove you
    Let the good times roll !