Thread: Been Awhile, I Think

Steam
    lolwithtim
    PSN
    lolwithtim
    XBL
    lolwithtim

Default Been Awhile, I Think

Turns out I had an account on here from awhile ago.

I was originally part of Team Kohek with Dave, Habitat101 and a couple others. I don't think any of my videos/team videos are anywhere atm, my old YT seems to have deleted itself in the last year or two. I might upload some of them again, although might have to upload some with no audio just to be safe.

Recently found out about the merge glitch through a random YT video, don't remember it from last time I played. Makes me want to try creating parks again.

Probably won't get back into making videos/parts, but I might go back to Skate 3 and live stream it in the summer.

Looking around the forums and see names I don't remember and some I do, teams as well.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

ay, welcome back. things have been a little dead around here but we're still going as strong as we can. helps that we've been getting a lot of new people interested in the game lately

Steam
    lolwithtim
    PSN
    lolwithtim
    XBL
    lolwithtim

Yeah. I've recently had the itch again to play, think from randomly coming up with an idea to create one of my old parks in a game engine.

Will keep my eyes on the forum anyway, and when I'm next with my 360/capture card I might stream and look at the old stuff, and possibly videos too.

Welcome back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.