Thread: Odessa Plaza (Last video I made)

Steam
    lolwithtim
    PSN
    lolwithtim
    XBL
    lolwithtim

Default Odessa Plaza (Last video I made)

Thought I'd upload my last/latest video, all the way from August 2010 (I think).

Basically made a plaza area and made a video to go with the post on the old Skate forum.

Will probably go back to it and other places on stream this weekend. Might edit it / remake it with new bits and merge glitch.

Hopefully the song doesn't bugger up account in the future.

Steam
    radicalwhistle
    XBL
    okwiider

nice little video. parks looks cool too.

on another note your name is familiar. i think we were on a team together once. i was the only american if i remember right. i think the name was kodak or something.(that most likely wasnt the name. my memory is kinda bad)i think i changed my name after the old forum died so theres a chance you wont know who this is.
    SHOOT TO TICKLE!!

Steam
    lolwithtim
    PSN
    lolwithtim
    XBL
    lolwithtim

Quote Originally Posted by oKwiider View Post
    nice little video. parks looks cool too.

on another note your name is familiar. i think we were on a team together once. i was the only american if i remember right. i think the name was kodak or something.(that most likely wasnt the name. my memory is kinda bad)i think i changed my name after the old forum died so theres a chance you wont know who this is.
    Thanks. Enjoyed the park when I originally made it, will probably improve and post up here this weekend.

And yes, was Team Kohek that I was on. Since I know Habitat is Swedish you might be Dave or BlueVihtic or someone else? >_>.

Steam
    radicalwhistle
    XBL
    okwiider

neither. i think my name at the time lilroc. wasnt on the team long before it dissolved. you probably wont remember me. i kept trying out but i was really bad(still am) but finally got on when i improved a bit(i was still really bad). good times though.

i remember habitat. he suddenly went "big time" adnd left i think. he was good though.
    SHOOT TO TICKLE!!