Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asshole Dad

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

i dont know he kicked him and turned and walked away without even looking. vert ramps are scary and i see no need for it weather or not the kid got hurt

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

XBL
    crni1976

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    if he did get hurt, which i seriously doubt since he slid on his back all the way down.. then i would have a complete different opinion over it and I believe it be wrong and would never condone.
    An opinion based solely on outcome, regardless of its cause? That is some fucked up reasoning right there. I don't think the father calculated the risks when shoving the little dude down yet chances were high he would end up seriously injured.

So let's just make one thing clear. We will throw out the fact that he Jake Browned those trannies and audibly can be heard gasping for air obviously in pain because the wind was knocked out of him. Pretty much the opposite of sliding down the ramp in my book. YOU think the deal breaker in the scenario is if the kid is hurt or not? Is this how you feel when a Dad leaves his kid or dog in a hot car? Do you feel this way if a drunk Dad gets in an accident with kid unbuckled in the back seat?
    I should of never personally attacked you with my first reply to you. I felt bad but I was half kidding, I just didn't feel so bad after your second reply.
    But if you don't feel strong enough to defend your opinions if others don't agree with them then maybe not share them.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

is this an ethics class? cause you all fail!
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Steam
    Monkadelic

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    So let's just make one thing clear. We will throw out the fact that he Jake Browned those trannies and audibly can be heard gasping for air obviously in pain because the wind was knocked out of him. Pretty much the opposite of sliding down the ramp in my book. YOU think the deal breaker in the scenario is if the kid is hurt or not? Is this how you feel when a Dad leaves his kid or dog in a hot car? Do you feel this way if a drunk Dad gets in an accident with kid unbuckled in the back seat?
    I should of never personally attacked you with my first reply to you. I felt bad but I was half kidding, I just didn't feel so bad after your second reply.
    But if you don't feel strong enough to defend your opinions if others don't agree with them then maybe not share them.
    Look dude.. I don't like what goes down in parks anywhere now either.. it really sucks being a kid these days trying to do what you love without any pressure. Yes - SG; that was an attack, but I pay it no mind because I'm entitled to my own opinion just like anyone else here- that and we been here forever plus 1, and I always throw it under the carpet anyways. and Yes, it was a dick move by the father;that being said- its nothing to be called attention to DHS because the kid did not get hurt. Now if he flattened his face and broken a limb on the flatbottom because of it- I would absolutely be appalled by the outcome; but this just wasn't the case. 1. the kid shouldn't even have been on top of a vert ramp to begin with his age IMO(of coarse) 2. there is a fine line between abuse and "upbringing", we all know that being parents. 3. Its nothing I would do to my son at all.. because I would probably be sleeping on the couch the rest of my life. There many of times that I have been balls out speed and shoulder blocked a blader or razor kid on way to a trick going 100 mph; stood over them picked them up and carried them to mom even tbh. And being cursed the whole time being the asshole saying omfg didn't you see my baby coming at you.. "no I didn't" different scenario; same principle. kids gonna be a good vert skater because of that and if was 1990 ( yes i'm pulling a wayback card); nothing would have even been said. It goes both ways because if memory corrects me someone not too recently his age was the first one to ever do a 1080 on the MEGA ramp. I have plenty of opinion; but I don't see it fit when the entire site is against you for voicing your opinion on something- which has been a problem for the past 5 years.

he did NOT jake brown the vert because he still has both his shoes on lol.

I'm down with that Monk
    But you have to admit this last reply is very far from how you originally came off? No?
    Helen Adams Keller

Steam
    Monkadelic

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    I'm down with that Monk
    But you have to admit this last reply is very far from how you originally came off? No?
    I'm wrong in so many ways- but my opinion is just that; most of the time I actually have time posting here now is saving lives from the jaws of nursing homes, stubbed toes, and toothaches; but my logic is sound because I deal with this every day- more than most humans will ever encounter( if not 100x worse). And if that comes across like being a dick or unheartful I apologize but its the truth; and I work and deal in truth. I'm a professional at what I do and if anything out of the ordinary would even steer me otherwise please believe I would let you know.. this just was not the case. yeah like you said a few other posts may have me coming off like a dickwad but still I stand my ground and support all statements I posted previously; I took time to read them all even tho I was drunk posting them and ain't anything changed. I dont take this type of BS lightly to heart when it involves a patient or anyone else.

frankly- since i'm one of the first 100 members on this site You of all ppl I would figure would understand that more.

You are so angry monk, chill out guy, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    yeah i see none of you fuckers after 5 days have an answer to that.. because you cant' more than likely my last post here cuz this site has gone to utter shit anyways when the game died.
    Sorry I didn't see a question mark anywhere
    I still don't see anything that remotely even resembles a question
    Helen Adams Keller