Thread: Asshole Dad

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm down with that Monk
    But you have to admit this last reply is very far from how you originally came off? No?
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Steam
    Monkadelic

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    I'm down with that Monk
    But you have to admit this last reply is very far from how you originally came off? No?
    I'm wrong in so many ways- but my opinion is just that; most of the time I actually have time posting here now is saving lives from the jaws of nursing homes, stubbed toes, and toothaches; but my logic is sound because I deal with this every day- more than most humans will ever encounter( if not 100x worse). And if that comes across like being a dick or unheartful I apologize but its the truth; and I work and deal in truth. I'm a professional at what I do and if anything out of the ordinary would even steer me otherwise please believe I would let you know.. this just was not the case. yeah like you said a few other posts may have me coming off like a dickwad but still I stand my ground and support all statements I posted previously; I took time to read them all even tho I was drunk posting them and ain't anything changed. I dont take this type of BS lightly to heart when it involves a patient or anyone else.

frankly- since i'm one of the first 100 members on this site You of all ppl I would figure would understand that more.

You are so angry monk, chill out guy, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    yeah i see none of you fuckers after 5 days have an answer to that.. because you cant' more than likely my last post here cuz this site has gone to utter shit anyways when the game died.
    Sorry I didn't see a question mark anywhere
    I still don't see anything that remotely even resembles a question
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller