Thread: HCH's Ungrindable Parks Tour (Derk/Prowlin/Sever)

Default HCH's Ungrindable Parks Tour (Derk/Prowlin/Sever)

youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGQMAr5qHsI

Another ungrindable video guys, this time with Prowlin and I sever heads, sever didn't want his clips in, but they were too good to just throw away. All the clips were taken at two of HCH Media's parks, 'HCH Stardust' and 'HCH Dojo.' Hope you guys enjoy the video and thanks for watching! Ahhhhhhh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

damn, such a chill edit with a lot of goodies :-), i liked the song aswell!

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

Sick but a lot of fake tricks in it for my taste):

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shr3ddy krueger View Post

I do recall this being a fake skate game, when is there such of a thing called un-grindables...

Not to be a dick but you really don't make any sense by saying "a lot of fake tricks"
    When this is a fake skate game guy..you must not have any taste buds cause you have zero taste for good fake skating!!

hahahaha!
    Last edited by pairsprowlin 666; 05-25-2014 at 10:59 PM.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Im not convinced you know who you are watching... I wouldnt expect anything different from Derk/Sever/Prowlin

That's exactly why I never add the word 'realistic' to my videos. Your comment is quite contradicting, but too each his own, sorry you didn't like us being totally realistic guy.
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

XBL
    SmurfsInABox

It's sweet to watch videos like this and be like "Damn, that would've taken forever to land". Derk's front tail pretzel @3:06 was definitely a highlight for me. Really enjoyed it guys and a big thanks for still making vids.
    Last edited by SmurfsInABox; 05-26-2014 at 12:20 AM.
    NOIR / Legacy / MethMonsters

XBL
    SKATAN 81

awesome guys love the video its soo well edited the trix are sooo good , alot of never bin done´s . and Pairs O.O tre flip noseblunt i tryed for hours to make that O.O mind blowing stuff right here

Yes You Can!

MONEY!

Jesus that was amazing. You guys killed it. That hardflip tailslide/noselide was ridiculous. Great video guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Awful Awfuls!

BOOOO TOO MANY FAKE TRIX. LOL jk this was UH.. fresh. derk your clips were clean as fuck considering they were ungrindacle. severs is cool for a guy that decapitates for a living. I wish the homie Prowlin didn't take so many damn smoke breaks so he could've had more clips. Let's skate something good

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

didnt know i wasnt allowed to reply if it isnt praising the person posting haha, and ive seen ungrindable videos that were realistic sooooo sorry you cant take negative opinions on the internet. if i wanted fake skating id watch tricklining, and every game is fake.. doesnt mean you can make it come off realistic, you just made no sense, not to be a dick lol i said it was sick but so happens not to be the skate videos i watch, i never said i didnt enjoy it, i just am not into like 360 one footers to a double set rail and stuff, its like musical taste man, cant bash someone for voicing their opinion. dont post a video if youre not prepared for someone on a forum to say something you dont like, this is the internet after all guy
    Last edited by shr3ddy krueger; 05-26-2014 at 10:02 AM.

XBL
    ILL NODERUS

The difficulty of the majority of this video was impressive. Song was chill, feeble double flip and derks hardflip double slide alone was worth a click, lots of other tricky shit in there also. 360 one foot aside lol I enjoyed it no doubt. Good stuff.

Over Edited Fake trickS Hahah ....lol Thats why the new Gens don't know what people used to put out, there was excitement when we saw a new video up from someone because it was worth the watch.. now its like just seeing clips slapped together rendered but that watch isn't remembered LOL if it is remembered props to that fake skater because it is a video game Oh yeah and I am a fan of realistic to i'll show you something what was rememebered shout out to stevie

Reply what you want, If it isn't your style it isn't, but saying to many fake tricks just sounded retarded..

And this game would be shittier then it already is If everyone had your style, that's my personal opinion

So you should start opening your eyes to detail not just realistic otherwise you will get bored fast

little advise more then really talking shit.. Good day sir
    Last edited by pairsprowlin 666; 05-26-2014 at 11:09 AM.

Awful Awfuls!

Long story short. There's people there's good realistic fakeskaters and there's good unrealistic fakeskaters. Then again being "good" is subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by itsNJ View Post
    Long story short. There's people there's good realistic fakeskaters and there's good unrealistic fakeskaters. Then again being "good" is subjective.

Amen!

Awful Awfuls!

that was sickkkkkk so much more satisfying to see a clean ungrindable trick then some perfect catch shit

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

What you trying to say about my style -.- just kidding but look at it this way, it's like how you probably feel towards tricklining, you'll say your piece then leave it at that, pay the persons opinion no mind and move on with your day, I've never made a comment that got any heat til I said sometbing you didn't agree with, sorry didn't mean to offend, that's why I started off positive then game MY honest opinion, same value as if I said I love this stuff. It's the internet,
    I'm allowed to have freedom of speech, don't bash me
    Because I didn't agree with others. No sense in flooding a post only focusing on my comment and trying to make me feel something I'm not going to for my personal preference.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

there seems to be this big misconception amongst a lot of the newer players that everything HAS to be realistic, but that's not true. it's never been true; this is the kind of stuff the community started with; hoodlum, DP, trewder, etc. peeps were playing realistic for sure but there were just as many people playing the way derk, prowlin and sever did here. i think a lot of it too is just people looking for an identity; that's why you always see people posting their first video as some variation of "realistic skate 3 solo" or advertising it in some such way, regardless of whether or not it's true and always without just letting the video speak for itself. realism isn't necessary; we hate on trickline and a lot of hippy flippers for sure but that's less to do with the way they play the game than that sect's overall attitude toward it. we value creativity, and you don't have to be confined to reality to be creative. play the game how you want.

on the video: i'm gonna call prowlin "pierre man of dark woods" from now on. that's your name forever now there's no arguing.

snail you are the man damnit! you og and see wats up...no comment but you know my feelings on your fake skate style no words homie thanks!

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

lmao im not even og but thanks i guess

that tre noseblunt tho. mmmmmm

Awful Awfuls!

I see nothing wrong people not liking this because they're only into realistic vids. But if anybody is going to criticize something for not being realistic they should atleast being making good realistic videos themselves, or they're kinda hating on themselves

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

i didnt say everyone should do realistic, never said there wasnt any skill in this, didnt say it was bad, i just said it was SICK but too fake for my personal taste, some of you are reading way too far into it because im not bashing it or saying this shouldnt be on here, i started off complimenting then giving my opinion on it. its sad that i cant even state my opinion on the video without someone getting butthurt and defensive, dont post it if you cant take both sides good or bad, thats why there are like and dislike buttons on youtube. i mess up on a camera angle and ill get shit for it, i dont sit there and blow the person up. ive been making skate videos since skate 1 so im not some new generation who thinks it should all be realistic. i personally dont like this style, just like i dont like some movies, or music, or even like watching people skate a vert ramp, its insane and sick but its not like ill search for it. Constructive Criticism is what comments are for, good or bad
    Last edited by shr3ddy krueger; 05-26-2014 at 07:07 PM.

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

but thank you for atleast somewhat agreeing that we can all have our opinions

All opinions aside, thanks to everyone who watched/commented/did both, you guys are awesome!

u guys are bad but cool umm bye bye fake tricks are for fakeerrrrs!! dunnnnnchuuuuh noe as deee sever header would say guy donnn chahhh noee guy

XBL
    SKATAN 81

i didnt say everyone should do realistic, never said there wasnt any skill in this, didnt say it was bad, i just said it was SICK but too fake for my personal taste, some of you are reading way too far into it because im not bashing it or saying this shouldnt be on here, i started off complimenting then giving my opinion on it. its sad that i cant even state my opinion on the video without someone getting butthurt and defensive, dont post it if you cant take both sides good or bad, thats why there are like and dislike buttons on youtube. i mess up on a camera angle and ill get shit for it, i dont sit there and blow the person up. ive been making skate videos since skate 1 so im not some new generation who thinks it should all be realistic. i personally dont like this style, just like i dont like some movies, or music, or even like watching people skate a vert ramp, its insane and sick but its not like ill search for it. Constructive Criticism is what comments are for, good or bad
    about that like and dislike buttons on youtube . i think only fags push that dislike button as long as someone puts his efforts in to make a video ( ea skate video ) he didn't deserve any dislikes especially by people who make videos by them self . i used the following words before to some one else . if it's not your cup of tea and you dont like it stay the fuck away from it and dont bash on peoples style .. take what you like out of skateboarding transform it make it yours and put it back again so the next one can profit from it ...vert skating would be gone since the 90´s with your attitude . skateboarding was all about street if we bash´d the vertskaters for ther way of skateboarding it would be gone today .

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    about that like and dislike buttons on youtube . i think only fags push that dislike button as long as someone puts his efforts in to make a video ( ea skate video ) he didn't deserve any dislikes especially by people who make videos by them self . i used the following words before to some one else . if it's not your cup of tea and you dont like it stay the fuck away from it and dont bash on peoples style .. take what you like out of skateboarding transform it make it yours and put it back again so the next one can profit from it ...vert skating would be gone since the 90´s with your attitude . skateboarding was all about street if we bash´d the vertskaters for ther way of skateboarding it would be gone today .
    HCH you the man and your parks are awesome damn i was drunk last night lol^

Yes You Can!

XBL
    crni1976

Great watch guys. I can only imagine the difficulty of most of these clips. Absolutely loved the hardflip double slide. Out-of-the-box fake skating

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

how many times do i have to say im not bashing? and they are analogies. once again and do you honestly go on youtube on a regular basis and look up vert skating? doubt it. me and NotedDerk have already talked and he knows where i am coming from lol. theres no need for every person to put their 2 cents in, and repeatedly put words in my mouth. the dislike comment is just saying that this is the internet, youre gonna get good and bad reviews on stuff, thats how things go. not everyone will like what you put out and if there wasnt creative criticism then nothing would progress farther than personal satisfaction. my last video my music got bashed on, i just ignored it, i didnt get 20 posts of people bashing on that person for a negative comment. just because i didnt say "awesome, i fucking love this shit" i gave my honest opinion. Noted knows what i meant by my comment and knows it isnt what you all are making 8 words into. I think we should all be a bit more productive than bickering on this post about my comment. whats said is said, he knows, i know. it doesnt effect anyone else therefore just let the debate die and just skate

I Like everything.

even all the comments lol

its made my part feel old now ;/ well over a month...
    Ask me Anything, I live in the Future. Just don't ask me about the Rhinoceros!!!

"The most dangerous creature on the face of the Earth, is an educated idiot."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaaG00n

I'm really glad i blew this thread out of wack lol i gave it that Og ,/Skatethis/Eaforums/ feel R.i.p those sites ..