Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Park-Tage #4 With ILL Noderus & Ryantergalactic

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

Default Park-Tage #4 With ILL Noderus & Ryantergalactic

fun edit, filmed it over the past 2 days, a shit ton got thrown down and was over 40 clips! proud of everyone
    and prowlin let me know if it looks any better with your render tip

XBL
    ILL NODERUS

Nice! This came out sweet man. Fun sesh dudes.

Steam
    skategunner
    PSN
    freeZeskates
    XBL
    XfreeZe

So siickk
    I send the clips I got for the next one
    Cleanery Bud!

Steam
    skategunner
    PSN
    freeZeskates
    XBL
    XfreeZe

So siickk
    I send the clips I got for the next one
    Cleanery Bud!

Blazing a Trail SeksulChokolate's Avatar
    PSN
    Weird_JamJar
    XBL
    SeksulChokolate

I've been digging the hell out of these videos, man. Great vibes all around.
    Keep em coming.
    Hoodlum: Threat

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

I want in....

Really nice job guys.. keep it up

Tasty!
    Ask me Anything, I live in the Future. Just don't ask me about the Rhinoceros!!!

"The most dangerous creature on the face of the Earth, is an educated idiot."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaaG00n

Came out sick man! thanks for filming me cuz that was alot of clip! ahah
    trick at 3:07 was dope

Hell yeah, this was nice man. Y'all killed that park
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Awful Awfuls!

Neat vid, Blunt Kickflip to fakie at 1:52 was sick. I just wish you guys would put a little more time/effort into most of your tricks and filming. Quality>quantity

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by itsNJ View Post
    Neat vid, Blunt Kickflip to fakie at 1:52 was sick. I just wish you guys would put a little more time/effort into most of your tricks and filming. Quality>quantity
    ^^^^ and its nice to see content still coming out,but for me editing comes first then with tricks and filming/ But putting these out every few days and all of them look almost the same as all the others. all i see is just tricks to some song, just my opinion......I'm not saying i am the best but i do take loads of time creating what kinda edit i want but it seems no one cares bout that anymore

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

i just like my videos looking like the real montages i see from thrasher and other companies, i like simplicity, rather the tricks come first before all else especially trying to make the editing the keypoint

Quote Originally Posted by pairsprowlin 666 View Post
    but it seems no one cares bout that anymore
    I do
    Keep Rolling...I am.

No clue what you mean like thrasher....like you go to different parks and most real life montages show off the park and etc they Add B roll clips and stuff not just skating ...give it more of an enjoying vibe imo look at this old session from us

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by shr3ddy krueger View Post
    i just like my videos looking like the real montages i see from thrasher and other companies, i like simplicity, rather the tricks come first before all else especially trying to make the editing the keypoint
    I'm saying I wish you took the time and effort to make your tricks and filming look MORE realistic. And you should try to atleast sync your landings with the song like a good RL edit.

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

Yes like thrasher and their videos don't all have b-rolls or exist to showcase a park, they actually rarely have either of those. And this is like the only video that I didn't sync to because I wanted to focus on the trick order while the song had a nice vibe to go along. All of my others sync with their songs.

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

Like so, I like doing this kind of approach more than say the "pretty sweet" kinda approach where the focus is more on planned out filming and tons of editing

Awful Awfuls!

Word, I feel you, well my comment about improving tricks and filming still stands. Peace, hope I see some progress.

shr3ddy don't listen to these fools, keep doing what your doing

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

i can respect the sheer amount of content you seem to put out, i'm sure not anywhere near that motivated (my last video is almost a year old now lmao) but i think what nj's trying to say is that, i dunno, sometimes clips feel somewhat sporadic? like you didn't really have a set idea of what you had wanted to do in a line and were just kinda messing around as opposed to sitting down and planning out runs, so there'll be a weird-looking pop out of a grind or slide or a kind of awkward looking push in the middle of a line, or a strange-looking that could easily be fixed with a couple more tries that was glossed over in favor of "ehh i got the rest of it." ill's line at :23 is kind of an example of that; after the varial down the stairs he lost a lot of momentum and had to really quickly push to get to the ledge he did the crook on, when he probably could have gone back and tried the line again, maybe taking the crook out of the line so he could afford time to push and still hit the bank. your line with the shuv crook on the bench comes to mind as well, with the really high and sideways pop out at the end, it would have probably looked a lot better to just ride it out.

that isn't to say you can't do the thrasher style edits, people have been doing em for years, but it's very easy to tell the difference between a video that's planned out and a video that's quickly slapped together, and even the ones that don't SEEM like they take a lot of effort to do still require a little bit of careful planning, and THAT'S what i think nj was trying to say.

that said, i think my favorite part of this whole video was that section on the corner wall, ryan's blunt flip out was absolutely perfect, and i really liked the revert to noseblunt you did too. that wallie 180 off the hubba was some guth shit. ryan's got those tail 3shuv's on lock now, and the crook to 5-0 on the hubba was a great way to end this. your filming has gotten noticeably better too, but there were a couple panbacks and sudden starts and stops that were a little jarring. keep it up though, i like what you're doing.

Yes You Can!

^^^

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryantergalactic View Post
    shr3ddy don't listen to these fools, keep doing what your doing
    fools? LOL if you can't take constructive criticism from people that are more experienced then GO ON WITCHA BAD SELF! peace rise

XBL
    emericaridr11

fools? LOL if you can't take constructive criticism from people that are more experienced then GO ON WITCHA BAD SELF! peace rise
    dope NJ

Structure ALWAYS wins....... ALWAYS!! End of story
    but I do agree with Ryan

DO YOU BABY!!!!!

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

I can take the constructive criticism about stuff to improve except the whole changing the style of my
    Videos, I see where you're coming
    From with the filming and slapping stuff together, we weren't worried about planning anytbing out it was just a fun session we filmed and enjoyed making, didn't wanna feel like a chore for perfection on every little thing, just homies having fun. It wasn't a serious edit I just wanted to show off ryans park and show of some nice skating in my opinion. And yea that idea for the ender was my idea! I told him to do it and be knocked it out like fucking nothing hahaha but yea this is just a fun edit to keep content posted while I work on that full length, I think you guys will see a noticable difference between these and my giving the editing my all. I do appreciate every comment! I don't want you guys to think I hate honesty! The criticism helps for better videos just like pairs quality pointer, but I like my videos as my own image and unique as opposed to another fake skaters image you know? But like I said I do appreciate the pointers on filming and stuff!

XBL
    emericaridr11

quality was night and day

XBL
    ILL NODERUS

Here we go, my two cents is entering the battlefield.
    *explosions, bullets flying overhead, another explosion*

Its like this. Not every edit that comes out from dudes is always going to be the same style, or concept, or even quality at times. Like in drawing, 80% of drawing is erasing. Trial and error makes up a large portion of life experiences and holds true for our fake skate hobby boys. We can't be spoiled by certain style of edit that pull at your particular heart strings and expect that to be a general applied style. It would lose its face value, now at that point is usually where people will start pointing out what I refer to as i guess "raw filming skill". People will point out the panbacks, or high pops, overall realism, or whatever the fuck. To me, raw filming skill and edit style are two completely different animals, but easily lumped together, because with out both areas being displayed in a good manner. It can at times become a very vivid contrast, making things feel unbalanced. They are not actually unbalanced though, they are what they are. Sure videos can be crap, crazy cameras flying everywhere, crap tricks, crap flow, crap erraythang. This isn't one of those videos though, its just different. Its not lazy, its not under planned, its simple. At no point should it have been this controversial.

SNAIL: My line you were referenced was finely spaced out, with a proper tempo. Don't let the music instrumentals guide your mind into how you think I should have skated that line. If you noticed I did a crail to tail with minimal pop. If I were to add anymore pop onto that crail to tail, it would A. put me way too high into the air and B. my landing would be harder and was actually slowing me down more than the landed line... and I like crooks, I do them on everything.

Did I make sense?

Rise is the best

Quote Originally Posted by Ryantergalactic View Post
    Rise is the best
    jk, but NJ theres no need to criticize the tricks ahah its not a solo or anything like that, just a chill sesh, yea the filming was a little wonky at some points but thats about it, im sure it will get better
    I feel like just because your og on this site you think you know your shit but theres no point to put your 2 cents in like putting b roll shit because he was just trying to make it like a realistic sesh, honestly in real skate videos there's not alot of broll if you watch them..
    You never see my criticizing a 5150 video because they have they're own style, like i dont say anything about the floaty cams down sets because im sure they know how they want to film, there's no need so i just give positive feedback

And prowlin that video you link was like the same as this one ahah there wasnt any broll just a tricks

My final words are, its just a game so have fun and just be stoked that people are still making s3 edits

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

Ryan there are just some sarcastic things that are still gonna get some heat hahaha and sarcastically calling rise the best is probably on that list ��

I love this it brings me back to the good ole forums way back when all the trash talked on my shit brought me to display a better picture on skating creativity filming Editing the things i say are not talkk down upon you guys its to get you motivated to put out some content that constantly doesn't look the same every video Tage this and TAge that if your going to make videos at parks a lil better sync with scenery, chopping of clips gives a lot better look of spots that will be seen in the video
    etc. your style i never said change it but for me your videos look the same every time and i want to watch new videos but when i constantly see this kinda stuff i wanna turn it off half way into it, nothing exciting then just ole tricks after tricks that i could get in an hour of playing. i'm no pro or there is no pro of playing but i like to see tricks that are are simplistic looking but you know it took awhile to do. with that man you said you been editing for awhile, then show it a lil more imo...ill watch every video you put out reguardless if you don't, but vids like these is why the community keeps dying just my eye in it..peace out bud

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

the community keeps dying because people get put down constantly because of someones take on filming, editing, songs, or tricks. its not a big charisma boost to be told such negativity even if it is coming from a good place or person. the more you beat into someones head that they arent good enough to all of your standards, the less encouraged and enthusiastic people get because it turns from having fun and making a video to trying to please everyone over yourself. i like the way my videos are because its a piece of myself, and thats cool that you could get all the tricks in an hours, thats fine, but its our montage and we did the tricks we wanted and how we wanted them done to express our style, and we all like how the video turned out, other than 2 or 3 others in this post dont care for it but oh well you cant please everyone and maintain your individuality. i we hit 98% of the obstacles in the park thats why i wasnt worried about brolling the park and filming us doing silly gestures or pan in on our faces and such. it was just something fun we made. my videos all "look" the same because i have my own way of making my videos my own, its my expression of how i try to interpate real skate videos into a game, my take on realistic. i think we should just focus on the positivity in each others videos like the tricks or something as opposed to pointing out every little flaw or petpieve. we are a community

here is a better view of what i mean....not to up my video ..but this what i am saying with a session video thrasher is thrasher and skate 3 looks horrible so you should try and make the skating bursts out your screen with some sickness which you have the skill to do and i know you do. this thread should be done with the chatter!!

i never once said you guys were bad at what you do and i know your style is your style on what you think looks real i'm not downing your opinion but what looks real is i guess your own reality
    to me it looks like trick after trick cause in real life i could watch that shit over and over but i guess i am hard to amuse. community there isn't one cause what used to be brought to these forums was way more heart my opinion and nerdy to say it but i can go back re-watch old ass videos from 07 i just speak for me and i am the bluntest person you will ever meet sorry if i offend you.. or don't doesn't really matter to me its the fucking internet and i speak my mind on it or off it ,so my bad
    Last edited by pairsprowlin 666; 06-05-2014 at 03:23 PM.

Awful Awfuls!

Lol if well if you can't take criticism Ryan I just won't watch your videos. If you cant handle someone pointing out what can Be improved then lol. I'm not gonna ride someone's dick just to be nice. I see potential and I'm trying to help u guys improve on your own style. I'll just watch shreddys parts from now on atleast he realizes the value of constructive critisizm (sp?) and the 5150 comment is irrelevant I'm not on their team nor do I skate/film In that style. I'm commenting on a vid with people trying to make vids in the style that my side of the community played/filmed. Maybe I just expect too much from the new-gen since I used to watch all the dopest fakeskaters (BKS,Ripcity,AnimalMachine, and all the independent players that put effort in to make shit look good) now were just left with the rise generation I guess
    Last edited by itsNJ; 06-05-2014 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Swag

Ryan's videos are perfect. Just saying.
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

Quote Originally Posted by Muhzzy View Post
    Agreed

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

Fuck bro I'd love negative comments on my videos......atleast then I'd get comments!!!!!!! Seriously people are taking their time out to offer up their opinion. What you take away from it is up to you.

That being said I do feel this video could have used some more scenary/Broll to break up all of the awesome skating.

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by Muhzzy View Post
    eh they're decent. Guess I'll always have a different perspective then most of fluckit. RIP SkateCC

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

RIP SkateCC
    amen

ill, i didn't mean any disrespect by my comments at all. im sorry if i sounded that way but why are you acting so hostile? i'm not hating on the video at all, i never did. i was attempting to be as constructive as possible but instead you call attention to and attempt to justify everything in the clip i commented on except for what i mentioned. i didnt have a problem with the tricks i mentioned, i said the push was awkward because of how closely it's sandwiched in between the two tricks. i have no idea where the point about the height of the crail to tail came from, and there wasnt anything wrong with the crook either. stop trying to defend things that don't need defending, it makes you sound less like you read my comment so much as saw a novel, saw your name mentioned next to some words and assumed i was hating on you, and i wasn't. i really wasn't and i'm sorry if i came off that way. but please don't close yourself off to criticism either, it's something we all have experienced and nobody is singling any of you out.

XBL
    SmurfsInABox

All this conflict reminds me of those couple of weeks when every indoor CAP that got uploaded would get hated on.
    My take on this is the same as it was for that. If you don't like a CAP or a vid, don't download/view it.
    In reality, as much as you wholeheartedly believe it, not a lot is gained from your "constructive" criticism. Most change comes from seeing what others are doing and applying what you like from their work to your own work.

I have this whole rant laid out in my head about how a lot of the dudes on here feel as though they have some sort of entitlement because they've been around for longer than others, but I'd rather just keep my message clear.
    If you don't like something, leave it alone. I've disliked plenty of CAPs but I've never hunted someone down just to tell them how awful they are at CAP building.
    Appreciate the things you love and ignore the things you don't.
    After all, it's the bad things in life that make you appreciate the good things.

Thanks for the vid Shr3ddy. Anyone who still plays this game is good in my books. That goes for the rest of you guys too
    Last edited by SmurfsInABox; 06-05-2014 at 06:33 PM.
    NOIR / Legacy / MethMonsters

I hope my next video gets this many replies haha. This is fun.
    Keep Rolling...I am.