Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BKS appreciation thread

Awful Awfuls!

Default BKS appreciation thread

4 and a half years ago one dope full length dropped. Since nobody is really putting out videos anymore let's take some time to appreciate the effort Mike and the crew put in to this video. Probably going to catch some shrapnel from the Hoodlum fam but oh well. Peace.

Awful Awfuls!

I kinda want to make one for the RipCity Full Length
    Last edited by itsNJ; 06-05-2014 at 07:25 PM.

XBL
    SmurfsInABox

Oh man, I always forget how great skate 2 really looks. Thanks for the share NJ.
    I hadn't seen this vid before and it's magnificent! PM me some more of your favorites, if you get a chance
    NOIR / Legacy / MethMonsters

Best Kept Secret fo life yo

No for reals only thing better than BKS is the Sony VX1000

I guess I can't be to big of a dick Linny gave me my copy of S3
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Oh michael
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Awful Awfuls!

shit is still so sick wish people like this were still postin shit

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

all hate aside, i can't see this posted and not watch kanens section.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Awful Awfuls!

So I understand the beef some heads have with Linny because of personal shit, but all kids table BS aside, they were good at what they did. Especially Kanen, from his days on Trewder to his BKS footy he was one of the illest to ever touch the game. I been feeling hella fakeskate nostalgia lately. So for real where can I rewatch Fashionably Late does anybody have a link. And ZOID I agree

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

dude bks is what got me into making videos! kanen still uploads from rare time to time some og shit, always gonna have my favorite style, wish they didnt hate skate 3 so much and were still as into it as they used to be, i miss opening youtube to see them in my subs box
    Always the smoothest clips

and does anyone have the skate 2 filmer pack? i never got a chance to get it before it gotten taken off the store ):

This thread is in n out of control

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

Lightbulb

This thread is dick riding gay Best Kept Somewherelse really the name is a gay ass name but skating was fresh back then ,but Nj posting this on here when i think it wasn't maybe it was i have no clue ive watched this full twice I hate every song in this so to all you mainstream riders good day no beef just saying you guys be riders on the Butt Kid Success ....I give props to people that continued to play even knowing the 3rd was trash and they still made it look good like vp and a few others tink and chomp and idk but bks HAH homo Nj disappointment ..but u still my homie no !!might as well listen to rick ross HAHAH
    as you say i guess ill be a hipster but remember jerrel is a mad hipster but probably loves Big KIDS Sewer

Steam
    is gas form of water.
    PSN
    GhettoSk8aBoi
    XBL
    No.
    Wii
    No again.

Quote Originally Posted by shr3ddy krueger View Post
    and does anyone have the skate 2 filmer pack? i never got a chance to get it before it gotten taken off the store ):
    Same here, dude. Sucks the people that were too late can't get it...

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    This thread is in n out of control
    Last edited by GSB MLP I-XL; 06-07-2014 at 12:17 AM.
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/byounsk8
    PSN: GhettoSk8aBoi
    DEVD STCK Collective
    UnHeard
    Gorilla Kult SB
    Regs skate shop

Lb Mag: http://issuu.com/bladderboy/docs

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by pairsprowlin 666 View Post
    This thread is dick riding gay Best Kept Somewherelse really the name is a gay ass name but skating was fresh back then ,but Nj posting this on here when i think it wasn't maybe it was i have no clue ive watched this full twice I hate every song in this so to all you mainstream riders good day no beef just saying you guys be riders on the Butt Kid Success ....I give props to people that continued to play even knowing the 3rd was trash and they still made it look good like vp and a few others tink and chomp and idk but bks HAH homo Nj disappointment ..but u still my homie no !!might as well listen to rick ross HAHAH
    as you say i guess ill be a hipster but remember jerrel is a mad hipster but probably loves Big KIDS Sewer
    yeah but you're bad :-)))))))))))))

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    yeah but you're bad :-)))))))))))))

LOve me some Snail Bangin alll DAy...

If I only knew them from their videos I would like them more.
    Helen Adams Keller

PSN
    kieranroden10

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    If I only knew them from their videos I would like them more.
    I did only know them from their videos...why is there so much hatred?
    PSN:kieranroden10

DEVD STCK Collective

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by kieran View Post
    linny is an asshole, basically

Quote Originally Posted by kieran View Post
    It was totally different back then. Peeps always trying to one up each other. Some of BKS (not all) were just plain dicks.

On several occasions coming into Fluckit making bogus accounts just to start shit. I remember on one occasion they made a fake Emmit account EmmitBlue and just went off on everyone. Were some of us stupid too? Yes. But only in defense (at least here at Fluckit)

If you didn't skate just like them they thought you were lame and they made it known every chance they could.

The entire thing seems completely stupid now, but it was a much larger community back then and you kind of had to play into the drama to get recognition as fucking dumb as it sounds
    Helen Adams Keller

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by pairsprowlin 666 View Post
    So much hate Id think you're on Hoodlum lmao. It's funny tho if I did this with RipCity Full or Spectrum Full length or some hoodlum shit I prob wouldn't be called a dickrider. Wierd how peeps still have so much hatred towards Linny and the gang.
    Last edited by itsNJ; 06-07-2014 at 10:35 AM. Reason: BKSFanboy4Life

Lightbulb

It was totally different back then. Peeps always trying to one up each other. Some of BKS (not all) were just plain dicks.

On several occasions coming into Fluckit making bogus accounts just to start shit. I remember on one occasion they made a fake Emmit account EmmitBlue and just went off on everyone. Were some of us stupid too? Yes. But only in defense (at least here at Fluckit)

If you didn't skate just like them they thought you were lame and they made it known every chance they could.

The entire thing seems completely stupid now, but it was a much larger community back then and you kind of had to play into the drama to get recognition as fucking dumb as it sounds

So damn True SG now it is cause things are pretty shot now, but why i don't givem props is a few different reasons one back then they would ask for guest clips for shit and i didn't matter who it was they stuck with there people only cockyness i mean i am cocky in ways but i still give pointers they just think they own cause they brought certin things to the table that would have been discovered sooner or later so not to impressed " To Mainstream" and I am A hooligan, not "hoodlum" but much rather see bullet or southy skate faster and do hard shit then your noraml ass oldies music with slowieskating and difficult to each is own MY Nigguh BENgeee

Quote Originally Posted by itsNJ View Post
    So much hate Id think you're on Hoodlum lmao. It's funny tho if I did this with RipCity Full or Spectrum Full length or some hoodlum shit I prob wouldn't be called a dickrider. Wierd how peeps still have so much hatred towards Linny and the gang.

i actuallly would have rather you put RIPcity in the thread then "Butt Knocker stress"

have fun!

Awful Awfuls!

lol

PSN
    kieranroden10

Just by seeing the skating only and not the drama behind it, you don't realise the narcissism of a group.
    PSN:kieranroden10

DEVD STCK Collective

Switch, mazz and Linny in particular. But they weren't the only ones. Peak, adopted and a host of others even Magic played into the drama hard. Most of it was only over at the EA forum but it spilled over into Fluckit a few times. That's why so many of us chilled here. Peak or switch were such dicks even Scott Blackwood (maybe the most significant creators of the series) refused to post anymore. Fluckit was always chill. Mostly drama free and we all were like friends.
    I was on OATS so we didn't have any E enemies. But Linny always gave me shit for being old. My argument was always when I was his age I didn't waste all my time with a video game. He even snagged personal photos of me and my wife. Whatever, it's all pretty lame now but then that was the community.
    Helen Adams Keller

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

I just enjoy the footy they put out, never talked to them or anything. Funny to hear what they are actually like haha

Awful Awfuls!

Switch, mazz and Linny in particular. But they weren't the only ones. Peak, adopted and a host of others even Magic played into the drama hard. Most of it was only over at the EA forum but it spilled over into Fluckit a few times. That's why so many of us chilled here. Peak or switch were such dicks even Scott Blackwood (maybe the most significant creators of the series) refused to post anymore. Fluckit was always chill. Mostly drama free and we all were like friends.
    I was on OATS so we didn't have any E enemies. But Linny always gave me shit for being old. My argument was always when I was his age I didn't waste all my time with a video game. He even snagged personal photos of me and my wife. Whatever, it's all pretty lame now but then that was the community.
    I wasn't around during og when switchtre and dizzy were active but believe u that they started a lot of bs. Pat also talked his fair of shit. But at this point who cares. This thread was half out of boredom of wanting to see if heads would still talk shit. The other half just wanted to show some the new new people a good vid. If that makes me a dickrider LOL. Sorry but I'm not gonna hate on a group of people because of being a dickhead in he past. Signguy and Roc you both seem to be able to look back and laugh at it, and I'll admit that VX1 graphic made me laugh. Prowlin you seem hella mad for no reason I dont get it. You still my boy though.
    Last edited by itsNJ; 06-07-2014 at 07:29 PM.

Why so many lames? Y'all lame. Lame. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Thumbs up

seeing threads like this was good but signguy take this thread away..
    that video wasn't posted here for a reason wasn't here then so shouldn't be now
    BUTT KILLER SOLUTION..!!

Awful Awfuls!

lol jelly

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian View Post
    Wasn't even trying to troll tho lol. So I should really be posting that meme in response to you.

XBL
    TheDietTea

I would like to just say, in my younger days skate was an E ego trip.
    I can relate in a way or two, I want to also believe that if they were still around..
    They would probably be apologetic or over it at this point.
    We all enjoy this series the same.
    Life throws some tough things on you from time to time.
    I don't really get calling out SG & the wife..
    but you have to think too, maybe something brought him to this point.
    I only wish the community past and future the best.
    I'm holding no grudges.
    Every team & every solo rider deserve a thread at this point.
    We came a long motherfucking way, here's to us.

lol jelly

only jelly you get from me Haha i think you jelly cause the games still hard for you.

noob ha

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

im bumping this thread bc it makes prowlin upset and i think that's great

Awful Awfuls!

lolz fluckit

Now your just being gay Nj deleting me you can 't take a joke
    all that shit i said we premeditated to how far i can get you to think i would use your clips that's your shit so should ijust delete them of my computer since you wanna be all gay about it.. i was joking fool HAhAHAH Funny you know i signed out of FB to get you to think i was really gonna do that now this is becoming homo drama over this dumb ass bks trash .......so you and snail i am truely sorry i am not a fan of bks or what they did or what they invented in a game that got all of us really know where besides fame for a video game i just know what i like thats really all that matter so bump this even more cause in the end i always win cause i don't listen to what people think they know over the internet.....I love you all fluckit not mad one bit if i was i wouldn't be here making videos still ben stop being gay

Awful Awfuls!

If you are gonna pull on Lucas Richards on me that's just wack I'd rather not even waste my time playing the game.

ssup guys

Arguing is the only way to show true appreciation for BKS. Well done folks. They'd be proud.