Thread: BKS appreciation thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awful Awfuls!

shit is still so sick wish people like this were still postin shit

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

all hate aside, i can't see this posted and not watch kanens section.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Awful Awfuls!

So I understand the beef some heads have with Linny because of personal shit, but all kids table BS aside, they were good at what they did. Especially Kanen, from his days on Trewder to his BKS footy he was one of the illest to ever touch the game. I been feeling hella fakeskate nostalgia lately. So for real where can I rewatch Fashionably Late does anybody have a link. And ZOID I agree

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

dude bks is what got me into making videos! kanen still uploads from rare time to time some og shit, always gonna have my favorite style, wish they didnt hate skate 3 so much and were still as into it as they used to be, i miss opening youtube to see them in my subs box
    Always the smoothest clips

and does anyone have the skate 2 filmer pack? i never got a chance to get it before it gotten taken off the store ):

This thread is in n out of control

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

Lightbulb

This thread is dick riding gay Best Kept Somewherelse really the name is a gay ass name but skating was fresh back then ,but Nj posting this on here when i think it wasn't maybe it was i have no clue ive watched this full twice I hate every song in this so to all you mainstream riders good day no beef just saying you guys be riders on the Butt Kid Success ....I give props to people that continued to play even knowing the 3rd was trash and they still made it look good like vp and a few others tink and chomp and idk but bks HAH homo Nj disappointment ..but u still my homie no !!might as well listen to rick ross HAHAH
    as you say i guess ill be a hipster but remember jerrel is a mad hipster but probably loves Big KIDS Sewer

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by pairsprowlin 666 View Post
    This thread is dick riding gay Best Kept Somewherelse really the name is a gay ass name but skating was fresh back then ,but Nj posting this on here when i think it wasn't maybe it was i have no clue ive watched this full twice I hate every song in this so to all you mainstream riders good day no beef just saying you guys be riders on the Butt Kid Success ....I give props to people that continued to play even knowing the 3rd was trash and they still made it look good like vp and a few others tink and chomp and idk but bks HAH homo Nj disappointment ..but u still my homie no !!might as well listen to rick ross HAHAH
    as you say i guess ill be a hipster but remember jerrel is a mad hipster but probably loves Big KIDS Sewer
    yeah but you're bad :-)))))))))))))

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by pairsprowlin 666 View Post
    So much hate Id think you're on Hoodlum lmao. It's funny tho if I did this with RipCity Full or Spectrum Full length or some hoodlum shit I prob wouldn't be called a dickrider. Wierd how peeps still have so much hatred towards Linny and the gang.
    Last edited by itsNJ; 06-07-2014 at 10:35 AM. Reason: BKSFanboy4Life

Steam
    is gas form of water.
    PSN
    GhettoSk8aBoi
    XBL
    No.
    Wii
    No again.

Quote Originally Posted by shr3ddy krueger View Post
    and does anyone have the skate 2 filmer pack? i never got a chance to get it before it gotten taken off the store ):
    Same here, dude. Sucks the people that were too late can't get it...

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    This thread is in n out of control
    Last edited by GSB MLP I-XL; 06-07-2014 at 12:17 AM.
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/byounsk8
    PSN: GhettoSk8aBoi
    DEVD STCK Collective
    UnHeard
    Gorilla Kult SB
    Regs skate shop

Lb Mag: http://issuu.com/bladderboy/docs