Thread: BKS appreciation thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This thread is in n out of control

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

Lightbulb

This thread is dick riding gay Best Kept Somewherelse really the name is a gay ass name but skating was fresh back then ,but Nj posting this on here when i think it wasn't maybe it was i have no clue ive watched this full twice I hate every song in this so to all you mainstream riders good day no beef just saying you guys be riders on the Butt Kid Success ....I give props to people that continued to play even knowing the 3rd was trash and they still made it look good like vp and a few others tink and chomp and idk but bks HAH homo Nj disappointment ..but u still my homie no !!might as well listen to rick ross HAHAH
    as you say i guess ill be a hipster but remember jerrel is a mad hipster but probably loves Big KIDS Sewer

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by pairsprowlin 666 View Post
    This thread is dick riding gay Best Kept Somewherelse really the name is a gay ass name but skating was fresh back then ,but Nj posting this on here when i think it wasn't maybe it was i have no clue ive watched this full twice I hate every song in this so to all you mainstream riders good day no beef just saying you guys be riders on the Butt Kid Success ....I give props to people that continued to play even knowing the 3rd was trash and they still made it look good like vp and a few others tink and chomp and idk but bks HAH homo Nj disappointment ..but u still my homie no !!might as well listen to rick ross HAHAH
    as you say i guess ill be a hipster but remember jerrel is a mad hipster but probably loves Big KIDS Sewer
    yeah but you're bad :-)))))))))))))

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    yeah but you're bad :-)))))))))))))

LOve me some Snail Bangin alll DAy...

If I only knew them from their videos I would like them more.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

PSN
    kieranroden10

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    If I only knew them from their videos I would like them more.
    I did only know them from their videos...why is there so much hatred?
    PSN:kieranroden10

DEVD STCK Collective

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by kieran View Post
    linny is an asshole, basically

Quote Originally Posted by kieran View Post
    It was totally different back then. Peeps always trying to one up each other. Some of BKS (not all) were just plain dicks.

On several occasions coming into Fluckit making bogus accounts just to start shit. I remember on one occasion they made a fake Emmit account EmmitBlue and just went off on everyone. Were some of us stupid too? Yes. But only in defense (at least here at Fluckit)

If you didn't skate just like them they thought you were lame and they made it known every chance they could.

The entire thing seems completely stupid now, but it was a much larger community back then and you kind of had to play into the drama to get recognition as fucking dumb as it sounds
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by pairsprowlin 666 View Post
    So much hate Id think you're on Hoodlum lmao. It's funny tho if I did this with RipCity Full or Spectrum Full length or some hoodlum shit I prob wouldn't be called a dickrider. Wierd how peeps still have so much hatred towards Linny and the gang.
    Last edited by itsNJ; 06-07-2014 at 10:35 AM. Reason: BKSFanboy4Life

Quote Originally Posted by itsNJ View Post
    So much hate Id think you're on Hoodlum lmao. It's funny tho if I did this with RipCity Full or Spectrum Full length or some hoodlum shit I prob wouldn't be called a dickrider. Wierd how peeps still have so much hatred towards Linny and the gang.

i actuallly would have rather you put RIPcity in the thread then "Butt Knocker stress"

Quote Originally Posted by itsNJ View Post

have fun!

Awful Awfuls!

lol