Thread: YO E3

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

Default YO E3

i thought nintendo killed it. what are your thoughts on the show?

also far cry 4 YESSSS

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Yeah, Nintendo did some cool shit. Completely unrelated to releases at E3 though: they're being cunts to YT users. Popular channels are having their videos claimed by Nintendo every fucking day. It's ridiculous that they can be so protective of their product.

Battlefield Hardline seems much better than I expected it to be. I had a go at the beta today and it was a lot of fun.

Also, Far Cry 4.

ps. project cars *cream*

pps. Isn't it ironic how Barspin timed the whole big bang with BMX to happen at practically the same time as E3?

I watched the super smash bothers invitational, which was pretty fun, love the new moves and characters

i think companies need to be more protective of their products. if rockstar made an effort to block or have youtube remove all the videos showing hacks and glitches that are breaking their product for the rest of their customers we'd probably have heists by now because the vast majority of people wouldnt be able to do anything like that without a step by step video.

sub for likes and like for head.

XBL
    emericaridr11

I only saw EA's stuff..... but looks very good

New MassEffect soonish, Mirrors Edge might be ok

Sports looks good though, Fifa looked aight, goofy Golf Courses Im not down with.... NHL is where Im at, looks like a Huge step up from last years Game, probably going to be my must buy a XboxOne Game/Game, like Skate was with the 360

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

watched most of it but wasnt really paying attention at all today. MS was incredibly disappointing, ea was about what i expected, ubisoft is, well, ubisoft, and sony killed. nintendo's been running the show though; i mean their direct was fairly small in scale compared to the rest of the field but it was a great change of pace from battlefield hardline coverage, which i think looks pretty awful. that SSB invitational was a great idea for nintendo at e3 and a great way to show off smash bros. and GOD i want a copy of splatoon so badly.

looks like i'll be buying a wii u at some point, and maybe a ps4 down the line imo.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    I only saw EA's stuff..... but looks very good

New MassEffect soonish, Mirrors Edge might be ok

Sports looks good though, Fifa looked aight, goofy Golf Courses Im not down with.... NHL is where Im at, looks like a Huge step up from last years Game, probably going to be my must buy a XboxOne Game/Game, like Skate was with the 360
    Look up "The Golf Club" it's an indie game from the group that used to work with EA on Tiger Woods. Full blown in depth course creator and realistic golf physics. It's gonna turn the golf video game on it's fucking head. It's early access on Steam if you have a PC with DX11 capability
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Evolve
    Destiny
    The Division
    No Man's Sky
    Rainbow Six
    The Order 1886
    Far Cry 4
    Alien: Isolation
    Dead Island 2
    Dying Light
    Mirrors edge 2
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
    Inside
    The Crew
    Uncharted 4.

That's what i liked...
    Really wanted Dead Space 4 ;/
    Last edited by DaaGooN; 06-12-2014 at 03:40 AM.
    Ask me Anything, I live in the Future. Just don't ask me about the Rhinoceros!!!

"The most dangerous creature on the face of the Earth, is an educated idiot."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaaG00n

Look Mom! Over 8,000 Chat Posts! blitzkow's Avatar
    XBL
    blitzkow

Quote Originally Posted by DaaGooN View Post
    Evolve
    Really wanted Dead Space 4 ;/
    DEAD SPACE 4: MOAR MOONS EATING WORLDSASADDASFDASBGFKJSDAGFBASDBGBSDVDSGKJDSBVKJGH KJDSHJKSHDJKHGASKJHKJSAHDGKJHSDKJHG

Always Here
    1. blitzkow (6211)
    2. InsideManager (6063)
    3. exoskate89 (2603)
    4. Hobbs (1514)

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

Games of the show for me. Bloodborn, scale bound, bayonetta 2, far cry 4, and Zelda

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

I don't need no E3 to know i will spend hundreds of hours on Borderlands 1.5: The Pre-Sequel
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Awful Awfuls!

no mans sky blew my mind brother

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Microsoft disappointed again. Nothing more on Halo 5, and a Halo pack we all ready heard about a month ago was there big news. Sony stomped it again. EA still churning out FIFA every year, every time with new AI. Oh and new grass technology.

Assassins Creed Unity looks great (best trailer at E3 for sure). Ditched the boats, why I hated the past 2 AC games, and returned to the classic AC feel. Free running mechanic looks so much more fluid this time around. Co-op looks great fun.

Advanced Warfare looks like a cheap Titanfall knock off. Next gen GTA will be interesting to see.

For me the best in-game footy was this..
    Damn the ender looks almost real! speeder in the wood Frog!! (Frog is the new Yo!)

Ask me Anything, I live in the Future. Just don't ask me about the Rhinoceros!!!

Steam
    radicalwhistle
    XBL
    okwiider

A hell of lot better than last years imo. Besides all of the godawful jokes/and that ubisoft host chick(celebrity host never work for E3 imo) it was awesome. Microsoft was lackluster. Capybara games got their small spot but their game is Below is on coming to PC(same with INSIDE!!) along with what already is so an Xbox One is officialy off my list. Sony did an amazing job. From with Bloodborne, Drive club(dont really play racing games but driving across all of the U.S.A!!!!), Grim Fandango remake, No Mans Sky, the order, destiny, the division GTA V(*also coming to PC). just so many games. Ubisoft didnt really suprise me. Expected everything there, but its stuff I want. Not really and AC fan anymore so I didnt give that any attention.l but Tomb raider suprised me. EA had Hardline which looks ok. Mirrors Edge reboot though. Cant wait. And all this stuff(cant remember which conference they were debuted by): Far Cry 4, the witcher 3, Evolve, yadda yadda yadda.
    Missed nintendo. Hearing/reading great things though.
    SHOOT TO TICKLE!!

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bengrover View Post
    Microsoft disappointed again. Nothing more on Halo 5, and a Halo pack we all ready heard about a month ago was there big news. Sony stomped it again. EA still churning out FIFA every year, every time with new AI. Oh and new grass technology.

Assassins Creed Unity looks great (best trailer at E3 for sure). Ditched the boats, why I hated the past 2 AC games, and returned to the classic AC feel. Free running mechanic looks so much more fluid this time around. Co-op looks great fun.

Advanced Warfare looks like a cheap Titanfall knock off. Next gen GTA will be interesting to see.
    my thoughts were the opposite. Other than AC and COD...

everything sony brought was "console debuts" aka Xb1 will have it eventually too.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Best game ever!