Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

Default YO E3

i thought nintendo killed it. what are your thoughts on the show?

also far cry 4 YESSSS

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Yeah, Nintendo did some cool shit. Completely unrelated to releases at E3 though: they're being cunts to YT users. Popular channels are having their videos claimed by Nintendo every fucking day. It's ridiculous that they can be so protective of their product.

Battlefield Hardline seems much better than I expected it to be. I had a go at the beta today and it was a lot of fun.

Also, Far Cry 4.

ps. project cars *cream*

pps. Isn't it ironic how Barspin timed the whole big bang with BMX to happen at practically the same time as E3?

I watched the super smash bothers invitational, which was pretty fun, love the new moves and characters

i think companies need to be more protective of their products. if rockstar made an effort to block or have youtube remove all the videos showing hacks and glitches that are breaking their product for the rest of their customers we'd probably have heists by now because the vast majority of people wouldnt be able to do anything like that without a step by step video.

sub for likes and like for head.

XBL
    emericaridr11

I only saw EA's stuff..... but looks very good

New MassEffect soonish, Mirrors Edge might be ok

Sports looks good though, Fifa looked aight, goofy Golf Courses Im not down with.... NHL is where Im at, looks like a Huge step up from last years Game, probably going to be my must buy a XboxOne Game/Game, like Skate was with the 360

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

watched most of it but wasnt really paying attention at all today. MS was incredibly disappointing, ea was about what i expected, ubisoft is, well, ubisoft, and sony killed. nintendo's been running the show though; i mean their direct was fairly small in scale compared to the rest of the field but it was a great change of pace from battlefield hardline coverage, which i think looks pretty awful. that SSB invitational was a great idea for nintendo at e3 and a great way to show off smash bros. and GOD i want a copy of splatoon so badly.

looks like i'll be buying a wii u at some point, and maybe a ps4 down the line imo.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    I only saw EA's stuff..... but looks very good

New MassEffect soonish, Mirrors Edge might be ok

Sports looks good though, Fifa looked aight, goofy Golf Courses Im not down with.... NHL is where Im at, looks like a Huge step up from last years Game, probably going to be my must buy a XboxOne Game/Game, like Skate was with the 360
    Look up "The Golf Club" it's an indie game from the group that used to work with EA on Tiger Woods. Full blown in depth course creator and realistic golf physics. It's gonna turn the golf video game on it's fucking head. It's early access on Steam if you have a PC with DX11 capability
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter