Thread: Poopy Iphone Edit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    SmurfsInABox

Boxerman: Haha thanks again dude. Yea, ever since I finished my season at the mountain that I was working at, I've had a lot of time on my hands. I'll shoot you a friend request on the box in case you want to check them out. Unfortunately don't have gold right now though
    NJ: Yea that Sw Ungrindable OC was definitely my favorite trick as well. I'm still pretty bad a filming lines, and I've just been messing around with different long lens shots lately. I never really got into the whole filming part of the game until a few months before the skate.reel went down. Um, I'll try to explain where it is but I couldn't say by name because I don't usually skate the in game world. If you go to that industrial area with all of those rooftops and large red pipes that you can ride through, there's that one roof with the sort of broken mini ramp shaped piece of one of those pipes and that little ledge is right next to that. Found some shots of one of those red mini ramp spots in Mattyman's vid @0:17 and @1:01. I think mine is at the other red pipe though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t50DOViEfp0
    Last edited by SmurfsInABox; 06-12-2014 at 11:17 AM.
    NOIR / Legacy / MethMonsters