Thread: oldies, cellular phone, etc

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Default oldies, cellular phone, etc

i jumped on the bandwagon and made an iphone vid because my cap card's been busted for months now someone buy me a new one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYqskje6pvk

pretty radical brother
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

im sucha sucker for bs 180 switch ivercrook fakie flip out, loved this edit man!

XBL
    x1mmortal

Got that authentic shake going on. It actually doesn't look that bad, compared to others I've seen. Could be your T.V.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

XBL
    SmurfsInABox

I'm hyped that this Iphone/filming your tv screen with a camera thing is actually catching on haha.
    Definitely felt like a bit of a nort the first time I did it
    Loved the vid dude. Please make more
    NOIR / Legacy / MethMonsters

damn sick. filming as beautifullll as ever. the kf tail line at kanen spot. fbigspin. everything really.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfsInABox View Post
    Please make more
    thanks dude, i plan to. you do the same!

glad yall like the already-been-dones, i'm def. gonna end up playing s2 more once i can get a cap card again but this'll have to do for now i suppose.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    thanks dude, i plan to. you do the same!

glad yall like the already-been-dones, i'm def. gonna end up playing s2 more once i can get a cap card again but this'll have to do for now i suppose.
    is your card fucked or just your component cables?

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    is your card fucked or just your component cables?
    card itself is fucked, tested component cables w/ other devices and the cables work, but the card will not output any signal, audio or visual, from my ps3 to my tv or to my laptop. might just be some loose connections but i dont want to dig around inside at the risk of fucking it up worse since i wouldnt know what i was doing

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

card itself is fucked, tested component cables w/ other devices and the cables work, but the card will not output any signal, audio or visual, from my ps3 to my tv or to my laptop. might just be some loose connections but i dont want to dig around inside at the risk of fucking it up worse since i wouldnt know what i was doing
    Can't you still upload from your ps3 directly to youtube? Hypsies has been doing that for months since he got a ps3.

Apart from that, sick clip man, always liked your stuff! Hope you sort everything out!

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    Can't you still upload from your ps3 directly to youtube? Hypsies has been doing that for months since he got a ps3.

Apart from that, sick clip man, always liked your stuff! Hope you sort everything out!
    You still can but it's such a pain having to download 20-30 clips off of youtube

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

more snail is always welcome
    STREET
    BEERZ

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

i've been doing that a ton for s3 but upload to YT wasn't a thing in skate 2

edit: 20-30 clips is a pain lmao, i've got somewhere in the neighborhood of 200+ on my comp for s3 clips alone. stuff's definitely coming guys.
    Last edited by i am a snail; 06-20-2014 at 05:53 PM.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

i've been doing that a ton for s3 but upload to YT wasn't a thing in skate 2

edit: 20-30 clips is a pain lmao, i've got somewhere in the neighborhood of 200+ on my comp for s3 clips alone. stuff's definitely coming guys.
    Shit, that's true, forgot about s2 not having that "upload to youtube" option! But damn, 200+ clips!? you planning to edit a solo FL? haha Stoked!!

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Shit, that's true, forgot about s2 not having that "upload to youtube" option! But damn, 200+ clips!? you planning to edit a solo FL? haha Stoked!!
    i TOTALLY would have if i had the foresight to pull a Mirshaun but i did not :c

XBL
    TheDietTea

Does the capture card still turn on? Unless you spilled coffee on it or something I don't see it dying. You should look into your software, make sure what you capture with isn't just on the fritz google very specifically the issue. Capture card name, program, etc.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    Does the capture card still turn on? Unless you spilled coffee on it or something I don't see it dying. You should look into your software, make sure what you capture with isn't just on the fritz google very specifically the issue. Capture card name, program, etc.
    yeah, it still turns on but it won't actually output anything to either the tv or the computer. my software still works fine, it's just the card doesnt seem to send or return a signal. all the cords work too. i've been googling a while too but i havent found a fix anywhere :/

XBL
    TheDietTea

Ah, right on. All I know is my capture device stops capturing often. It doesn't store clips though, all live stream. Reinstalled my programs, was a fix for me. Stops working once in a while but a PC reboot usually works. If you can get your hands on another computer or go to a friends something see that it doesn't work elsewhere. Troubleshooting is all about variables man.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

i TOTALLY would have if i had the foresight to pull a Mirshaun but i did not :c
    Haha that's exactly who I thought of as well

XBL
    emericaridr11

yeah, it still turns on but it won't actually output anything to either the tv or the computer. my software still works fine, it's just the card doesnt seem to send or return a signal. all the cords work too. i've been googling a while too but i havent found a fix anywhere :/
    I would guess your Component Ports in the bak of the pvr went wonky on you, maybe got loose.... my pvr1212 has loose ass Component Ports in the back, I have to be MAD careful

Relaxing watch. Nice kicknose ender