Thread: Comes with explosions

Minglin'
    XBL
    Red 16 76

Default Comes with explosions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK8F3hkkZOQ

I threw together this edit from all the footage that filled up my skate save. none of it is the realist type stuff i see alot on here, editing is not best as first time skate 3 youtube edit and i watch more snowboard edits/movies more then skate ones haha it was all done on hardcore and it took me quite a bit of hours trying to land some of this stuff haha enjoy it or hate it, up to you haha
    Last edited by Red1676; 06-18-2014 at 09:54 AM.

Awful Awfuls!

Well…that was different. It's nice to see people still cranking out videos at this point in time, when a lot of people left when the website was shut down. You had some insane drops in this video, and maybe another trick or two stood out for me (even if it was unrealistic).

Moving forward, try to mix up your camera work. Snowboarding videos don't always have aerial shots, so this video doesn't need to have aerial shots all the time. Also, smooth out the movement of your camera, and don't be afraid to use different angles. For example, in your line at the Observatory Bowl, your last air (Dark Catch Air) could've had a camera from the coping.

Not bad though. And you don't have to mention doing everything in Hardcore Mode. No one really cares in this forum.

No. Just no. Fuck no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Minglin'
    XBL
    Red 16 76

Quote Originally Posted by Amphan View Post

Well…that was different. It's nice to see people still cranking out videos at this point in time, when a lot of people left when the website was shut down. You had some insane drops in this video, and maybe another trick or two stood out for me (even if it was unrealistic).

Moving forward, try to mix up your camera work. Snowboarding videos don't always have aerial shots, so this video doesn't need to have aerial shots all the time. Also, smooth out the movement of your camera, and don't be afraid to use different angles. For example, in your line at the Observatory Bowl, your last air (Dark Catch Air) could've had a camera from the coping.

Not bad though. And you don't have to mention doing everything in Hardcore Mode. No one really cares in this forum.
    thanks dude, alot of the videos iv have had saved on my xbox for almost 3 years now. im in making now of another video and ill try with new angles. this was more of me playing with new capture card and sony vegas haha i mostly play for enjoyment in off season of snowboarding to keep me sain and have too much adhd to focus on how realistic i am HAHAHA

Minglin'
    XBL
    Red 16 76

Quote Originally Posted by Muhzzy View Post
    No. Just no. Fuck no.
    at least it isnt the trickline shit haha different styles isnt just for clothes and hair
    Last edited by Red1676; 06-18-2014 at 11:42 AM.

the stuff you do in this video is what i do when I stop trying. There goes almost no effort in this shit, it's honestly just not worth making a video for. But hey everyone gets better, with some practice you'll do better stuff and film better. you'll get better every vid you make.

XBL
    SmurfsInABox

I snowboard with a bunch of guys from Ontario and Sask.
    What mountain do you ride at?
    NOIR / Legacy / MethMonsters

Minglin'
    XBL
    Red 16 76

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfsInABox View Post
    I snowboard with a bunch of guys from Ontario and Sask.
    What mountain do you ride at?
    im from east coast, started at hill called martock, i work at hill called batawa but i ride cabilboie, camp fortune and pakenham

Minglin'
    XBL
    Red 16 76

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    the stuff you do in this video is what i do when I stop trying. There goes almost no effort in this shit, it's honestly just not worth making a video for. But hey everyone gets better, with some practice you'll do better stuff and film better. you'll get better every vid you make.
    and what difficulty you on because i call bullshit and go home. this is alot of old footage iv had since game came out and a bit of current

XBL
    SmurfsInABox

Quote Originally Posted by Red1676 View Post
    im from east coast, started at hill called martock, i work at hill called batawa but i ride cabilboie, camp fortune and pakenham
    Oh, I've only really seen footage from Blue Mountain haha. Definitely some talented riders coming out of the East lately.
    If you ever have the opportunity, you should definitely do a trip out to BC to ride some pow.

Minglin'
    XBL
    Red 16 76

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfsInABox View Post
    Oh, I've only really seen footage from Blue Mountain haha. Definitely some talented riders coming out of the East lately.
    If you ever have the opportunity, you should definitely do a trip out to BC to ride some pow.
    iv been to blue for few trips, its wide as hell, got cool park but mount massive in quebec is the hill to go to as onterrible hills dont have much for runs lol my sister actually works at guest services for whistler, its planned i need to do a tour threw there, start at cypress and end at big white hahaha but yeah dude my hill i started at was the hill trevor andrews started from and im actually close to the ranch, a old snowboarder only hill that got shut down, simon chamberlain rode there alot lol
    Last edited by Red1676; 06-18-2014 at 03:49 PM.

XBL
    SmurfsInABox

That's rad dude. I'll be working at Big White again next season. Both Whistler and Big White will blow your mind haha

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

This was a hard watch, the cameras are so jerky and flying all over the place that it reminds me of this parody-video Notedderk did a while back:

Anyways, work on the cameras, a lot. Watch other videos here on the forum or just watch some real life-skatevideos and try to imitate that.
    And for the tricks, I'm just gonna leave that to you. You skate however you want.

Only positive thing I can say is that you chose a good song, I love that song.

But yeah, you can take some of my tips into use or just ignore them. Do your thing. Just giving my opinions on your video.

Minglin'
    XBL
    Red 16 76

iv heard dude haha my old manager at the hill i work at use to work at big white a LONG time ago as a liftie for one season.... then a coke dealer for his second HAHAH

Minglin'
    XBL
    Red 16 76

thanks dude, any input is help to me and im actually thankful for it. but yeah dude, iv used that song for other mini edits iv made for local kids at ski hill in the past. very good tight band

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

i feel like i just tripped on acid for 4 minutes.

I'm not 100% sure how i feel about that.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Minglin'
    XBL
    Red 16 76

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    i feel like i just tripped on acid for 4 minutes.

I'm not 100% sure how i feel about that.
    haha that made my night