Quote Originally Posted by Amphan View Post

Well…that was different. It's nice to see people still cranking out videos at this point in time, when a lot of people left when the website was shut down. You had some insane drops in this video, and maybe another trick or two stood out for me (even if it was unrealistic).

Moving forward, try to mix up your camera work. Snowboarding videos don't always have aerial shots, so this video doesn't need to have aerial shots all the time. Also, smooth out the movement of your camera, and don't be afraid to use different angles. For example, in your line at the Observatory Bowl, your last air (Dark Catch Air) could've had a camera from the coping.

Not bad though. And you don't have to mention doing everything in Hardcore Mode. No one really cares in this forum.
thanks dude, alot of the videos iv have had saved on my xbox for almost 3 years now. im in making now of another video and ill try with new angles. this was more of me playing with new capture card and sony vegas haha i mostly play for enjoyment in off season of snowboarding to keep me sain and have too much adhd to focus on how realistic i am HAHAHA