Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5250

well ya know im a "view whore" and part of the "rise generation" and the future of fluckit is fucked because of the new guys vids
    so yeah im pretty much over posting stuff on here

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    damn ryan .. fuck pairs ??? really ??

fluckit had like 30 people left and they act like little girls .. i don't see a reason to post here anymore .. my shit just get ignored ...new the guys start beef with the locals :-/

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

i thought the edit was funny too!

XBL
    ILL NODERUS

Quote Originally Posted by Sickone View Post
    One love guys too few of us left
    This.

For the record, nobody started shit. Jabs have been getting thrown around since I came to fluckit, so I'm assuming it was a pre-existing condition.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by Ryantergalactic View Post
    well ya know im a "view whore" and part of the "rise generation" and the future of fluckit is fucked because of the new guys vids
    so yeah im pretty much over posting stuff on here
    i never calld you a view whore . i was just upset becaus emerica asked you and me to join pandora and you pick RISE !?!!? . i asked you to join our bootleg video project you say´d yes but you never did anything . you told me to release thumbstick shaolin 3 and i released it 1 h after your comment . but never had a comment on the video or anything . dude i really like you and your stuff but ????? dont know what to say .

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by ILL NODERUS View Post
    This.

For the record, nobody started shit. Jabs have been getting thrown around since I came to fluckit, so I'm assuming it was a pre-existing condition.

agree ill ...............................fluckit is like prison with fuck´d gang members

Thumbs down

This sort of bolloxs don't belong on fluck.it.
    Kinda why fluck.it was started, to get away from stupid kids arguing on EA forums.

This thread = two thumbs down.
    Shame as some of ya vids was cool.
    Ask me Anything, I live in the Future. Just don't ask me about the Rhinoceros!!!

"The most dangerous creature on the face of the Earth, is an educated idiot."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaaG00n

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

if people don't stop being mad forever i am going to shit

Quote Originally Posted by DaaGooN View Post
    This sort of bolloxs don't belong on fluck.it.
    Kinda why fluck.it was started, to get away from stupid kids arguing on EA forums.

This thread = two thumbs down.
    Shame as some of ya vids was cool.
    Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    i am going to shit
    same
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Awful Awfuls!

InB4Lock

I liked the video and it wouldn't be an issue but the majority of the comments keep adding fuel to an ash. Maybe if he made the words flash quicker

XBL
    SmurfsInABox

NOIR / Legacy / MethMonsters

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    damn ryan .. fuck pairs ??? really ??

fluckit had like 30 people left and they act like little girls .. i don't see a reason to post here anymore .. my shit just get ignored ...new the guys start beef with the locals :-/

funny thing is i never talked shit about his stuff....he must have gotten butt hurt over my opinion someone needs to hook him up with butt creme. "Rise ButtCreme"

Butts are known for pairs of cheeks. Turn the other one. Everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    Butts are known for pairs of cheeks. Turn the other one. Everyone.

brown butt creme

See this dude doesn't stop lol you keep commenting on this thread your obviously "butt hurt" over it. I already agreed to stop but I guess you can't read. Sorry HCH I wasn't quoting you haha. But prowlin I thought you would just laughed this off, guess not. Quit bumping ur old shit, act ur age and grow a pair...of prowlins
    I'm done
    Quote Originally Posted by pairsprowlin 666 View Post
    brown butt creme

See this dude doesn't stop lol you keep commenting on this thread your obviously "butt hurt" over it. I already agreed to stop but I guess you can't read. Sorry HCH I wasn't quoting you haha. But prowlin I thought you would just laughed this off, guess not. Quit bumping ur old shit, act ur age and grow a pair...of prowlins
    I'm done
    Quote Originally Posted by pairsprowlin 666 View Post
    brown butt creme

I'm done
    Bruh if either of you aren't gonna throw fists stop commenting. You and prowlin just need to collab and stop with this softboy2k14 stuff cause honestly my mama was a civil rights activist and I'm not afraid of grapefruits lowkey abe lincoln truly releasing hot mixtapes
    Last edited by Cake; 06-21-2014 at 01:34 PM.

Dude wtf your comment was so useless. You act like we know eachother irl and you want me to throw down with a 30 yr old... Seems legit.. And I don't even know the last part of ur comment haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Bruh if either of you aren't gonna throw fists stop commenting. You and prowlin just need to collab and stop with this softboy2k14 stuff cause honestly my mama was a civil rights activist and I'm not afraid of grapefruits lowkey abe lincoln truly releasing hot mixtapes

Dude wtf your comment was so useless. You act like we know eachother irl and you want me to throw down with a 30 yr old... Seems legit.. And I don't even know the last part of ur comment haha
    Aight so ya'll don't know each other in real life but you're talking about physical characteristics. I'm not trying to be rude but i think you gotta rethink the pythagorean theorum and reevaluate your quadratic equation cause you're adding up his age but not subtracting these hands cause got damn lil b speaks the truth

Buy "Fuck Pairs" on iTunes now!

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Aight so ya'll don't know each other in real life but you're talking about physical characteristics. I'm not trying to be rude but i think you gotta rethink the pythagorean theorum and reevaluate your quadratic equation cause you're adding up his age but not subtracting these hands cause got damn lil b speaks the truth

oh my god i can't stop laughing

Haha ok

Btw your videos r sick pls make more

Blazing a Trail
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

Good lord this thread went out of control no offense to anyone but there's so many peeps on here that take this game to seriously. I could see everyone getting mad and arguing like this on a thread if this was irl skateboarding but it's not....it's skate 3. Anyway that's my two cents.

I wanted to add fuel to the fire..
    but all i could do is post what i thought was going on in here..

Ask me Anything, I live in the Future. Just don't ask me about the Rhinoceros!!!

"The most dangerous creature on the face of the Earth, is an educated idiot."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaaG00n

good ole fun on the internet...what was your point on making this you brought it to the table ..knowing what it would create but yeah you are 17 so it is expected all because i stated how i felt about an edit I am done with this Bs thread just remember you made the video stating in the content "Fuck Pairs" I am not mad just like wow.. then you said it was a joke 80% of people saying they were joking really mean it... That is all i have to say good day to you bud..

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

Maybe you shouldn't look at is as you shouldnt treat us as lessers because we are younger and newer to fluckit, you should treat everyone equal especially for keeping this game alive because other fake skaters is all we have left now til some new hype skate game ever comes out. Just stop hating and be calm with us and there wouldn't ever be shots fired. Just quit talking shit on our stuff trying to tear down for our decisions or videos and just enjoy the fact people are willing to still try.
    Last edited by shr3ddy krueger; 06-21-2014 at 04:39 PM.

Everyone just needs to stop posting on this thread. It needs to be locked. Cause the comments are just going to keep rolling in and there will always be a comeback to every one of them
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

XBL
    emericaridr11

to be 100% honest, think about who is taking this too serious
    if you didnt take it so "seriously" you wouldnt even of made a video in the first place, just sayin

Prowlin and everyone who knows me, knows I dont take sides really, I laughed at the text, shit was funny
    but think about who is taking what serious, think you got it a bit backwards

how come everyone who makes a Make Fun of Video, acts like they are not the ones taking shit a bit too serious

LOVE YA AS A FAKESKATER RYAN, was mad bummed you didnt want to be on Pandora (or even message me back at all, oh well whatevs right MUAH)

HCH you ROCK!!!!!!!!!
    much love yall's, lets PLAY!!!!!

for the record.... Prowlin is just trying to get you newer guys to put a bit more effort into the video as a whole (if you need me to explain more I certainly will), he just does it with "Tough Love" and Rude Words

What the fuck guys. Just stop it. Locked.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.