Thread: 5250

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Butts are known for pairs of cheeks. Turn the other one. Everyone.

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    Butts are known for pairs of cheeks. Turn the other one. Everyone.

brown butt creme

See this dude doesn't stop lol you keep commenting on this thread your obviously "butt hurt" over it. I already agreed to stop but I guess you can't read. Sorry HCH I wasn't quoting you haha. But prowlin I thought you would just laughed this off, guess not. Quit bumping ur old shit, act ur age and grow a pair...of prowlins
    I'm done
    Quote Originally Posted by pairsprowlin 666 View Post
    brown butt creme

See this dude doesn't stop lol you keep commenting on this thread your obviously "butt hurt" over it. I already agreed to stop but I guess you can't read. Sorry HCH I wasn't quoting you haha. But prowlin I thought you would just laughed this off, guess not. Quit bumping ur old shit, act ur age and grow a pair...of prowlins
    I'm done
    Quote Originally Posted by pairsprowlin 666 View Post
    brown butt creme

Quote Originally Posted by Ryantergalactic View Post
    I'm done
    Bruh if either of you aren't gonna throw fists stop commenting. You and prowlin just need to collab and stop with this softboy2k14 stuff cause honestly my mama was a civil rights activist and I'm not afraid of grapefruits lowkey abe lincoln truly releasing hot mixtapes
    Last edited by Cake; 06-21-2014 at 01:34 PM.

Dude wtf your comment was so useless. You act like we know eachother irl and you want me to throw down with a 30 yr old... Seems legit.. And I don't even know the last part of ur comment haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Bruh if either of you aren't gonna throw fists stop commenting. You and prowlin just need to collab and stop with this softboy2k14 stuff cause honestly my mama was a civil rights activist and I'm not afraid of grapefruits lowkey abe lincoln truly releasing hot mixtapes

Quote Originally Posted by Ryantergalactic View Post
    Dude wtf your comment was so useless. You act like we know eachother irl and you want me to throw down with a 30 yr old... Seems legit.. And I don't even know the last part of ur comment haha
    Aight so ya'll don't know each other in real life but you're talking about physical characteristics. I'm not trying to be rude but i think you gotta rethink the pythagorean theorum and reevaluate your quadratic equation cause you're adding up his age but not subtracting these hands cause got damn lil b speaks the truth

Buy "Fuck Pairs" on iTunes now!

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Aight so ya'll don't know each other in real life but you're talking about physical characteristics. I'm not trying to be rude but i think you gotta rethink the pythagorean theorum and reevaluate your quadratic equation cause you're adding up his age but not subtracting these hands cause got damn lil b speaks the truth

oh my god i can't stop laughing

Haha ok

Btw your videos r sick pls make more