Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: L8 Media

  1. #1
    Blazing a Trail
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    North Cackalacky
    Posts
    505
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

    Default L8 Media

    Ok so lets do teh team round up of all of teh awesome skaters

    Roster as of now:

    -Shr3ddy Krueger

    -Pancancakes

    -Muhzzy

    -N8N

    -Ill Noderus

    -Ryantergalactic

    -xfreeZe

    -RaginWarHero

    -Noah eh

    -Ea Jaljax

    -Emerica ridr11

    -Joemar DT

    -SD Skate 3 Footy




    Lets See what magical fun things we can do guys!
    Last edited by eastcoastskateboard1; 10-15-2014 at 07:29 AM.

  2. #2
    Don't Worry, Be Happy xfreeZe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lund, Sweden
    Posts
    439
    Steam
    skategunner
    PSN
    freeZeskates
    XBL
    XfreeZe

    Default

    SWAAAAAAAG
    Cleanery Bud!

  3. #3
    Blazing a Trail
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    North Cackalacky
    Posts
    505
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

    Default

    Gratatata

  4. #4
    Fluckin' Hatchling Hippie4Hire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    7
    Steam
    Hippie4Hire
    PSN
    Hippie4Hire
    XBL
    OneDrum2Stix

    Default

    Yo, you mind if I skate with you guys once I get my new X-box in a few days? I was starting to skate with Ill till my 360 burned out. Not looking to barge the team, just looking for some people to skate with. Here are 2 of my videos that I like the most to give you an idea of how I skate. Also getting a cap card in the coming weeks to continue my video making.


    The editing isn't the best but at the time I was making videos with windows movie maker and the Skate Reel. Should get a lot better with a cap card.

  5. #5
    Awful Awfuls! GSB MLP I-XL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Daily Estates, Port Caverton.
    Posts
    419
    Steam
    is gas form of water.
    PSN
    GhettoSk8aBoi
    XBL
    No.
    Wii
    No again.

    Default

    I would definitely be down. But I'm filming for a video at the moment so I would probably have to join later. Shreddy I guess I can use those clips that were for the Flicker fl as my pre-sent sponsor me footage lol. And maybe if I do get on you could use that same footage for a future video.
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/byounsk8
    PSN: GhettoSk8aBoi
    DEVD STCK Collective
    UnHeard
    Gorilla Kult SB
    Regs skate shop

    Lb Mag: http://issuu.com/bladderboy/docs

  6. #6
    Amateur Flucker Felly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    137
    Steam
    ItsFelly
    XBL
    Im Felly

    Default

    Can people still join?

  7. #7
    Blazing a Trail
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    North Cackalacky
    Posts
    505
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSB MLP I-XL View Post
    I would definitely be down. But I'm filming for a video at the moment so I would probably have to join later. Shreddy I guess I can use those clips that were for the Flicker fl as my pre-sent sponsor me footage lol. And maybe if I do get on you could use that same footage for a future video.
    Yo dude i haven't seen this thread in a minute lol but if you wanna join or if you feel like just being featured on the channel let me know!

  8. #8
    Blazing a Trail
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    North Cackalacky
    Posts
    505
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSB MLP I-XL View Post
    I would definitely be down. But I'm filming for a video at the moment so I would probably have to join later. Shreddy I guess I can use those clips that were for the Flicker fl as my pre-sent sponsor me footage lol. And maybe if I do get on you could use that same footage for a future video.
    Yo dude i haven't seen this thread in a minute lol but if you wanna join or if you feel like just being featured on the channel let me know!

  9. #9
    Blazing a Trail
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    North Cackalacky
    Posts
    505
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hippie4Hire View Post
    Yo, you mind if I skate with you guys once I get my new X-box in a few days? I was starting to skate with Ill till my 360 burned out. Not looking to barge the team, just looking for some people to skate with. Here are 2 of my videos that I like the most to give you an idea of how I skate. Also getting a cap card in the coming weeks to continue my video making.


    The editing isn't the best but at the time I was making videos with windows movie maker and the Skate Reel. Should get a lot better with a cap card.


    Yeah sure dude add me on xbox my gt is coastskates

  10. #10
    Blazing a Trail
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    North Cackalacky
    Posts
    505
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

    Default

    are there any fluckers on the team that are still active on the beautiful world of the fluckit?

  11. #11
    Amateur Flucker Felly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    137
    Steam
    ItsFelly
    XBL
    Im Felly

    Default

    Ben, Are you looking for new people do?!

  12. #12
    Blazing a Trail
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    North Cackalacky
    Posts
    505
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

    Default

    yes sir i am make a recruit video and send it to the team email or message me on here with it
    L8 Media

    Team Avid

  13. #13
    Amateur Flucker Felly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    137
    Steam
    ItsFelly
    XBL
    Im Felly

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastskateboard1 View Post
    yes sir i am make a recruit video and send it to the team email or message me on here with it
    Alright cool Ben!
    I definitely going to work on it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •