Thread: Thick in Aletown: solo w/ Prowlin & Poncho Lawwwd

Yes You Can!

Default Thick in Aletown: solo w/ Prowlin & Poncho Lawwwd

I WATCH THE MONEY LIKE A DEADLY COBRA

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

What i liked to see not caring bout so much realistic since some of us in this community think its called realistic skate 3 HAHAH anyway this was RAW as fuck dude keep up the freshness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes You Can!

yeeeh!
    thanks for the props, the jumping of the gaps and the epic running pimp hand shot. shouts to El Poncho for the hard lines!

(LONG RANT/SMALL FONT WARNING)

Realism is fine and dandy, i like reality. Sometimes realistic looking fake skating looks great. But if realistic just means slow and basic, i can't even watch. Sometimes I wish I could restrain myself from going full blast.. But naaah.. I like doing and watching borderline crazy shit even more..
    I watched really realistic edits back when, and thought "ok cool that's real crafty and pretty impressive", but then when I saw dudes like you 5150 dudes and Granka and Demz and whoever, just going ham on shit, I was like "yeah. that's fuckin sick". Sick animations!! It's a fun animation engine/dream factory, this game. This program has a fearless, boneless, make believe dude who will chuck onto any shit I'll tell him, with style.. i want to see stupid shit that looks beautiful.
    Anyway, the stuff I see the skateboard heavyhitters doing these days... mann. someone should challenge some pro skaters to do a remake of a fluckit edit.
    Last edited by Thick; 07-11-2014 at 10:22 AM.

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

that was soooo fucking tight. best song choice. #FREEWOP
    STREET
    BEERZ

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

and to add to the realism thang

i guess i play relatively realistic because i like to emulate the skateboarding i like to see
    STREET
    BEERZ

Yes You Can!

Yes! I was about to say Poncho plays realistically, and it looks super dope. (but that speaks for itself). Style, snap, precision = entertainment. Highfivez! Now I'm gonna go turn down the font size of my bullshit.
    Last edited by Thick; 07-11-2014 at 10:59 AM.

This was fucking sick bro! Loves this video and everyone's skating. Good shit bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Yes You Can!

Thanks Muhzzy!!

1:28 was so sick!

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

"ok cool that's real crafty and pretty impressive"

thats what i like. slamooh and moses are perfect examples of that. i myself cant do it so i go over the top with creative and unrealistic shit because i find it challenging and satisfying

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Yes You Can!

You summed it up Moma. Thankfully there's room for everything. I have to underline this: i do concider the crafty, super realistic, patient, tight ass, high speed fakeskating to be the coolest thing. But I can't do it really well, so I talk shit.. and put in accidental stuff and cartoon shit because i'm confused and I have a desire to make something, anything; for some reason. Like the ender here, (the switch overcrook kiss the ledge thing, not the switch fuckboi grind hardflip space disco quantum leap bigspin. that's after-ender bullshit!), I spent soo long to get it, and after landing it I though.. fuck.. it's not even that cool. It's not realistic enough, it's not crazy enough.. but then I was like, ok.. so that's what I'm doing. That was what I was trying to do. Get over yourself, come on. (I'm working on it)