Thread: The Chain

XBL
    TheDietTea

Default The Chain

Don't Break The Chain
    Keep rollin rollin
    rollin de monkey.
    HD be better.

Fuck I loved this video. You always seem to amaze me, A. That trash can bonk to nose grind was sick, 1:08 was rad, 1:13 made me literally want to quit skate because I'm not that good, 1:50 was crazy good, 2:10 I didn't even know that was possible but then I remembered that you're Antwan, 2:14 wtf wow, and your use of foot plants is amazing. Another great watch from you man, keep making them and I'll keep watching!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

I was going to leave a comment highlighting some things I liked when I watched it but then I saw muhzzy' sand I think he hit on most of it. That spot in ale town with the ledge and then the stairs that you grinded and did a foot plant down it a nice spot. I have been Trying to 5050 the ledge then dArk firecracker the stairs. Can't get it the way I want

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

I literally had to force myself to watch this. I'm not a fan of the skating.....I just wanted to get that out of the way. Everyone has their own style so I won't be talking about the skating further. What made this so bone numbing boring for me to watch is the filming/editing. I wanted to turn it off in the beginning when you're doing scenery and didn't adjust the native audio of the skate tracks to avoid hearing your skater running....but I kept going. I was hoping for some cool long lense shots or dual camera shots to really show off some of your lines but I was disappointed again. On top of all that though...this song is a poor fit for your skating.

I'm sure I'll have a minority opinion on this matter and will be flamed by our fluckit family.......but I really didn't like this outing from you sir.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Cheers Dudes!

Haha, I've not done anything more than this with edits DuMularn.

I'm guessing most here feel about the same that you do.
    I thought it was my best yet, personally.

I'm all about the tricks, the rest may be average, but I like it that way.
    Hi, I'm Antwan.

XBL
    TheDietTea

I have to go on a bit of a rant here too. Maybe I can't take criticism well, but why are we still taking these elements so seriously? It's not a movie, you're not really that upset about sitting in a chair for 3 minutes & If you are why are you here? Not just me, anyone else here.. We all put in hard work. Let me tell you, I do videos monthly if that now. When I sit down and go through the 3 hour process for a 3 minute video (no joke), just to put up for you all, I often wonder why I'm still here too. We don't all have fancy computers with all those editing options, but I love the game. Most are adults here, chime in if you feel the need.

Like I said in my first comment, I loved this video and i agree with you that people shouldn't be criticizing about a video if it wasn't edited well enough anymore, this game is dead and we should be lucky that some of us still make content. Keep doing you man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

PSN
    DJ-DMND
    XBL
    DJ DMND

Blunt to Footplant on the stairs was hella dope. Nice stuff. c: