Thread: Farewell Fluckit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    man i'm laughing good

on a more fucking gay note:

i wasn't gonna speak on this, but i'm in that place now:
    what are your expectations? if it's one thing i've learned from doing ..artistic bullshit (like skateboarding, music, video shit, snowboarding..) , it's this:

you can't keep trying to defend yourself when criticized, when you've presented something to an audience. especially when you're dealing with people who have some insight and acquired taste in whatever little genre you're doing. i think i still keep doing that myself sometimes, but i always regret it. and when people get apologetic in front of me, i feel like they're dropping the ball. any type of feedback is a teaching. some might just be noise, but you gotta learn to filter it out.

now: we're capturing a video game, pretending it's something real that's happening, spending hours editing it, and uploading it on the internet. put that shit in perspective. something to worry about?

shreddy, you seem like an ambitious dude, and I think this shit is especially important if you want to succeed at like.. having fun. at some point, you'll meet someone who's been around, and they won't be impressed with whatever you're doing in front of them, and they'll talk sideways on you because they can. And I personally think they should. When I grew up, if you weren't on point, you got checked by your friends. So you tightened up your game. I still appreciate the few people in my life who'll tell me what they really think only because they know I want to be better at what im doing. i mean.. like.. i understand people get butthurt from people like harsh old Jake Phelps, but i'm glad he exists. Prowlin went Fake Phelps on you! And you know every kid that tries to go on a "fuck thrasher"-campaign comes out lookin silly. You wanna win peoples minds, show out. That's all.

so what do you expect from this audience? because theres stuff that can be addressed, coming from a videographic/filmatic/artistic point of view if you know what i mean. on the other hand: if you know exactly what you're doing, and it's what you want, then what do you need us for?

take a puff of this and fuckin hakuna matata

Damn thick that was DEEP homie lol j/k but what you said was the perfect last comment for this thread Fucking: take a puff of this and fuckin hakuna matata made me laugh I always get told by my elders in the end they are much right about things so i live listen and learn not be a fucktard tuff love was always my backround growing up made me a much stronger person, it takes a whole lot to get me angry..its like watching a movie shreddy some people enjoy it some people dont.. siskel and ebert were movie critics both agreeing and disagreeing through there show they didn't go all hostile about shit like you but kids still need training i guess ...so more bounce to the ounce if you must if you don't expect No more then what you are getting from me unless all of the sudden you pull something sick out of your shreddy hat

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

TBH YOU GET A LOT MORE POSITIVE COMMENTS THAN NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON YOUR VIDEOS SO WHY DON'T YOU QUIT WHINING YOU FUCKING PRIMA DONNA
    STREET
    BEERZ

love you all specially pochos over crooks

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by pairsprowlin 666 View Post
    miss you Jebs been awhile haahah!
    same Jebs, lets Frozen Ghost hahahahaha

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    same Jebs, lets Frozen Ghost hahahahaha
    still down homies
    started recording my s2 shit
    send some spare clippers if you want

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

-___________- look at my videos, i do and can take negative comments, its the sarcastic asshole ones that get annoying over time

XBL
    x1mmortal

I swear to god the drama that can happen in a community based around a game that had it's plug pulled over a year ago astounds me. Take a step back and realize the amount of drama being created over a fucking game.

I realize that if you put out something that you've spent a good chunk of your time and focus on, to have it put down by someone without much thought, it can be tempting to get pissed off.

Who cares?

Are you honestly going to leave Fluckit because of ONE guy, that you will probably never meet and he will have zero effect on your life? (Unless you let him) If you are, that's REALLY thickheaded. How much can some sarcastic comments on your content really piss you off?

And if I remember correctly, you can block seeing any of his posts entirely, if you can't just deal with them. I don't know how to do it, but I remember Ayreon making a video when "kgchamp"(?) was here. Guy was being a dick, so Ayreon showed how to block any of his posts for himself, not sure if it's still up. Maybe someone can help you in doing that.

And if you enjoy making content and playing the game in the way that you do, and a majority of others do to, if not even just appreciate it for what it is, why are you going let one person make you leave the last site for this franchise?

Leave or not, it doesn't affect me. I don't know why I dove into this subject this deeply, anyways.

Fuck "Farewell" posts, anyways, this one in particular.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

AWWWWW the table

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

I am a giant asshole and I can tell you without hesitation that Pairs even gets to me sometimes. You really wanna make him shut the fuck up though....put out a bangin' video that everyone loves. HONESTLY THOUGH IF YOUR SHIT IS GOOD HE'LL ADMIT IT!!!!!!

Leave fluckit if you want to, but don't leave cause of some frog.

I can't see any of his replies in this thread. He's still in chatbox but easily ignorable. Kids can't bite ankles over the internet.