Thread: Farewell Fluckit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jebotek View Post
    even the special kid with the jean jumpsuit can play well with others.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Steam
    is gas form of water.
    PSN
    GhettoSk8aBoi
    XBL
    No.
    Wii
    No again.

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    ...special kid with the jean jumpsuit...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway...
    Shreddy, man, that shouldn't make you want to leave. Especially since only ONE person pisses you off and WAY more people respect what you do and comment positively. The best thing you can do is ignore it. Besides, I'm sure his comment on your Nightmare video wasn't to be taken completely serious. In the short time that I've been here, (a little over a year), I've seen comments like that and none of them were meant to be taken seriously or were. This just seems like a knee jerk reaction. But just like Muhzzy said, don't let it get to you.
    Last edited by GSB MLP I-XL; 07-17-2014 at 09:40 AM.
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/byounsk8
    PSN: GhettoSk8aBoi
    DEVD STCK Collective
    UnHeard
    Gorilla Kult SB
    Regs skate shop

Lb Mag: http://issuu.com/bladderboy/docs

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

yoooo lmao i've never said anything bad about you before but i'm about to

how fuckin weak minded are you that you let prowlin get to you? you're an east coast kid, grow some fuckin east coast skin. if you don't like what someone says just tell them to go fuck themselves or ignore them, either one is gonna make them stop eventually. i constantly saw you and all your friends retaliate to his comments, when he CLEARLY had something personal against you and it wasn't ACTUALLY about your videos. Also, if you're here to be accepted, I'm not sure why or how you thought that was a good idea. There's like 10 people left on this site. Everyone that posts here posts because they still find it fun to make these videos, not because they want to be praised for them.

so if you stay, welcome back. if you don't, fuck off.
    STREET
    BEERZ

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

I don't care about praise, I just can't stand how well he knows how to push my buttons haha. To the point it carries over to YouTube from here. And livestream? That wasn't me now was it lol, if we were turning into rise we wouldn't care about giving a $100 cap card away so that people are motivated to play this game together. And I am eastcoast, therefore I'm a hothead and when I meet another hothead it creates an issue that isn't resolvable. Here's the best way I can put it. Pairs, you're the guy in happy Gilmore who just constantly yells "you jackass", best possible analogy for how I feel about you, you're just a nuisance to me. Hello fluckas I see the 10 of you still have some fight left to keep it alive. Say this game is as dead as you want, it's only as dead as people let it get.
    Last edited by shr3ddy krueger; 07-17-2014 at 10:44 AM.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by Poncho Lord View Post
    i constantly saw you and all your friends retaliate to his comments, when he CLEARLY had something personal against you and it wasn't ACTUALLY about your videos
    me too.... honestly if your out for good comments and the number of views... well Im not sure Fluckit is the place for you anyways (unless your on Hoodlum, then there is no other place apparently)

EDIT: now we know who was taking things a bit too serious right?
    Last edited by emericaridr11; 07-17-2014 at 10:48 AM.

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

I don't care about views or good comments? I made content on a channel that had 2 subs for 3 years lol, and I don't care about good comments, but I sure as hell don't appreciate someone saying just because it was done differently before, that it's automatically better lol.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by shr3ddy krueger View Post
    I don't care about views or good comments? I made content on a channel that had 2 subs for 3 years lol, and I don't care about good comments, but I sure as hell don't appreciate someone saying just because it was done differently before, that it's automatically better lol.
    fair enough man, but seriously you know how many times this has happened to ALL (or most) of us
    like Roc said good thing you werent here during the KidsTable days.... or maybe it would of been good if you were, that way you wouldnt take those comments too seriously

I cant even count the number of times Ive been told my shit stinks and has been ABD on 2 hands, actually just got a comment like that yesterday

by the way...

quitting fluckit is WAYYYYYYYYY ABD
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

PSN
    trompo54

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    fair enough man, but seriously you know how many times this has happened to ALL (or most) of us
    yea not me i was an instant classic
    STREET
    BEERZ

PSN
    trompo54

hey face it kid, OG is always better. But history repeats itself and that's okay. Look at skateboarding, it's the same way. Shit that's ABD and forgotten from the 90s is coming back now and everyone's hyped on it, but it was better when it was new.
    STREET
    BEERZ

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

yea but because someone does a halloween park montage every year, doesnt mean that its not as good as the first ever one made. its all personal opinion, original isnt always better because the new ones can be improvements

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poncho Lord View Post
    hey face it kid, OG is always better. But history repeats itself and that's okay. Look at skateboarding, it's the same way. Shit that's ABD and forgotten from the 90s is coming back now and everyone's hyped on it, but it was better when it was new.

fresh but old toy machine zero birdhouse chocolate videos just have a vibe that can never be touched those days are what made what skating is now IMO and now everythingss famous famous famous street league and what ever else bs, that's why tom penny is still the man staying under the radar its cool that they make money from what they love doing dont get me wrong skating is way gnarly now just doesn't have the same feel like the 90's

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    (unless your on Hoodlum, then there is no other place apparently)
    ohhhhhh staaabbbbbbbbbbbb... Burn
    that's it, i'm leaving fluckit.

you're the guy in happy Gilmore who just constantly yells "you jackass",
    yo, i love that guy
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter