Thread: To Those Who Are Picky About MY Tricks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

[QUOTE=eastcoastskateboard1;165751]
    Quote Originally Posted by pairsprowlin 666 View Post
    that bad egg is you with your farewell crybaby shit hahahah then stay then your crying ass friend coast follows

So if you looked at the reason why I left at first it was because of me realizing that this site wasn't as active but I changed my mind and such to stay because if I want this community to live a lil while longer I should stay just like everyone is doing on this site. If you actually read my good bye post I mentioned that I actually agreed that shr3ds should stay and not get pissed at one comment from You prowlin not bashing on you at all I just want to make it clear that I am not following anyone....personally dude I think this whole argument between you am shreds is stupid because y'all are getting mad over nothing.
    no reason to even start more flames leave it. trying to make a shit video making fun of prowlin is losing even more lol just makes me laugh more
    personally if he made a good video making funny all my filters and colors to a spot on i would be impressed but instead of taking his time on what really looks good rush content is all i see fun watch bro NOFX

Blazing a Trail
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

Okay! Great Job!

That one crook was good shreddy, which one? You'll never know!

This reminds me of how much shit I'd get for doing willys, or lazy grinds, in my videos. Crooks are way more acceptable by the masses though, do a willy video next?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

Um........Malto catches shit all the time for doing crooks flip outs. He does it so often it's a running joke in the industry........he just learned how to laugh at it as well. Same with Mikey Taylor and wax.