Thread: To Those Who Are Picky About MY Tricks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

that bad egg is you with your farewell crybaby shit hahahah then stay then your crying ass friend coast follows

this is your team:

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

Hahahaha someone needs their diaper changed you man baby, throwing a wittle tantrum aweeeee it's so sad haha, you can't get under my skin anymore mang, you're just funny to me now

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by shr3ddy krueger View Post
    you can't get under my skin anymore mang
    you put his name into your video AGAIN..... pretty obvious, just sayin

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

I didn't put his name in any of my other videos? And I'm not raging lol? I'm calm as a cucumber haha pairs can't take a joke, reminder it's a game, not meant to be taken so seriously, obviously I'm allowed to make a joke video for once, it's my channel after all? And peach fuzz? Yea ok lol. Go practice some more big flips on flat mang

XBL
    emericaridr11

I didn't put his name in any of my other videos? And I'm not raging lol? I'm calm as a cucumber haha pairs can't take a joke, reminder it's a game, not meant to be taken so seriously, obviously I'm allowed to make a joke video for once, it's my channel after all? And peach fuzz? Yea ok lol. Go practice some more big flips on flat mang
    haha yeah it was Ryan who did the first one, durh....

edit: hell i can just go kickflipping through the whole map..... LOVE IT!

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

Love ya E hahahaha when the hell we gonna skate!?

funny thing is you wasted your time on a video without just bluntly saying who its for no balls and i love practicing on the flat ground as much as you shitting on chest but this was a joke as far as you keep making yourself the joke i don't think e is really agreeing with you.. do you see him putting a video out with him kickflipping you dumb ass hhahaha or do you see him rushing content out with deadlines taking pictures of your capcard lol noobs

XBL
    emericaridr11

Love ya E hahahaha when the hell we gonna skate!?
    honestly I dont play online much, but Ive been wanting to
    just got really really bad internet (my mom hogs shit on the weekends, damn netflix addicts)

so soon...

Perfect theme for your next full length!
    as you wantage!

i will say no more cause you aren't original I call you a cry baby and all you can come back with is something that is almost exactly the same go shave your peach fuz fool cause you are mad and i will always just see how mad you are as you comment back and you make shit like this rage farewell is next

Blazing a Trail
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

[QUOTE=pairsprowlin 666;165715]that bad egg is you with your farewell crybaby shit hahahah then stay then your crying ass friend coast follows

So if you looked at the reason why I left at first it was because of me realizing that this site wasn't as active but I changed my mind and such to stay because if I want this community to live a lil while longer I should stay just like everyone is doing on this site. If you actually read my good bye post I mentioned that I actually agreed that shr3ds should stay and not get pissed at one comment from You prowlin not bashing on you at all I just want to make it clear that I am not following anyone....personally dude I think this whole argument between you am shreds is stupid because y'all are getting mad over nothing.

[QUOTE=eastcoastskateboard1;165751]
    Quote Originally Posted by pairsprowlin 666 View Post
    that bad egg is you with your farewell crybaby shit hahahah then stay then your crying ass friend coast follows

So if you looked at the reason why I left at first it was because of me realizing that this site wasn't as active but I changed my mind and such to stay because if I want this community to live a lil while longer I should stay just like everyone is doing on this site. If you actually read my good bye post I mentioned that I actually agreed that shr3ds should stay and not get pissed at one comment from You prowlin not bashing on you at all I just want to make it clear that I am not following anyone....personally dude I think this whole argument between you am shreds is stupid because y'all are getting mad over nothing.
    no reason to even start more flames leave it. trying to make a shit video making fun of prowlin is losing even more lol just makes me laugh more
    personally if he made a good video making funny all my filters and colors to a spot on i would be impressed but instead of taking his time on what really looks good rush content is all i see fun watch bro NOFX

Blazing a Trail
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

Okay! Great Job!

That one crook was good shreddy, which one? You'll never know!

This reminds me of how much shit I'd get for doing willys, or lazy grinds, in my videos. Crooks are way more acceptable by the masses though, do a willy video next?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

Um........Malto catches shit all the time for doing crooks flip outs. He does it so often it's a running joke in the industry........he just learned how to laugh at it as well. Same with Mikey Taylor and wax.