I didn't mean to clog up this thread. Even though it deserves it. Maybe it's because blindness is closer to me making it harder to keep my mouth (fingers) shut.
I could post a link to a man catching fire from electrocution that has thousand of people laughing and joking. Even if everyone that saw it thought it was funny it still would be wrong.
You know you never once thought about this kids parents and how much you "admire" him until you were put on the spot.

This is a community where we personally know one another. Reddit is not, reddit is a place where you can throw away logic and reason, saying whatever the hell you want because you will most likely never see another user ever again.
If this was a link you shared in the chatbox with a LOL I probably wouldn't even care. We have all laughed at shit we probably shouldn't have. But your reaction to my original comment and your excuse for doing it topped off with your condescending reply like I am wrong for thinking its wrong warrants my further replies.