Thread: Session at The Regs - Realistic Montage

Steam
    Muhzy
    XBL
    Im Felly

Default Session at The Regs

I hope you guys enjoy this video, and i hope you guys can give it a like!

And please tell me what you guys think of the video.

Thanks,
    Felly
    Last edited by Felly; 07-22-2014 at 06:32 AM.

Pretty good man. Filming could use some work in some areas, the camera is kinda too far away from the skater at times, but nothing horrible. I enjoyed it.

and one thing about fluckit, we're not all about subscribing and all the YouTube stuff, we just make content for people to enjoy and don't really care about how many subs we have or likes we get. And also keep the words 'realistic montage' out of titles, we all pretty much know what is posted on this site is realistic. Just for future reference to just keep that out of your posts. Keep shredding man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Steam
    Muhzy
    XBL
    Im Felly

Quote Originally Posted by Muhzzy View Post
    Pretty good man. Filming could use some work in some areas, the camera is kinda too far away from the skater at times, but nothing horrible. I enjoyed it.

and one thing about fluckit, we're not all about subscribing and all the YouTube stuff, we just make content for people to enjoy and don't really care about how many subs we have or likes we get. And also keep the words 'realistic montage' out of titles, we all pretty much know what is posted on this site is realistic. Just for future reference to just keep that out of your posts. Keep shredding man.

Ok mate, thanks for the advise.
    That subscribe thing is my standard typing :P, so sorry about that i will change that. Also, i send you an PM. :')

But thanks that you enjoyed it!

Really nice mate, TIESTO¬ lol

Yea. Filming needs a lil touch but the tricks are nice and i liked it So NER!
    Ask me Anything, I live in the Future. Just don't ask me about the Rhinoceros!!!

"The most dangerous creature on the face of the Earth, is an educated idiot."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaaG00n

Steam
    Muhzy
    XBL
    Im Felly

Quote Originally Posted by DaaGooN View Post
    Really nice mate, TIESTO¬ lol

Yea. Filming needs a lil touch but the tricks are nice and i liked it So NER!
    Thanks mate!
    And i will work on the filming next time.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

i dug it!

like daag said, try to keep the camera from panning back at the end of the clips. either add more key frames at the end or film backwards. you can also get a lot closer on some of the stuff. not bad but you can always get better.

also try not to pop so far over the rail/ledge on your tricks, most of them were good and the flips out looked good, just a minor little touch.

all in all it was awesome, i dug the song and the edit and that's one of my favorite spots in regs.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Steam
    Muhzy
    XBL
    Im Felly

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    i dug it!

like daag said, try to keep the camera from panning back at the end of the clips. either add more key frames at the end or film backwards. you can also get a lot closer on some of the stuff. not bad but you can always get better.

also try not to pop so far over the rail/ledge on your tricks, most of them were good and the flips out looked good, just a minor little touch.

all in all it was awesome, i dug the song and the edit and that's one of my favorite spots in regs.
    Thanks, and thanks for the advise .