Thread: Stuman Studios presents.....

Amateur Flucker

Default Stuman Studios presents.....

No Comply. Warning! This video is not super realistic. It was inspired by the Triple Threat Footplant video. Hopefully you guys will enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxGopi0Hp0s

that was great

so some tricks weren't real so what

videos like these are good because its a fun idea like the footplant that should be taken super serious

favourite was the no-comply smith on the high ledge (3rd clip i think)

good video :]

aggroman_

I bet your really proficient at doing those no complys now, huh? I'm just impressed how you filled an entire video with them and used them so uniquely. You did a really good job editing with the song, which didn't sound easy considering the pace/beat. As for filming, try to get even closer during the crucial part of the trick. I usually try to get as close as possible without any ghosting. I found the video very entertaining though. I thought the no-comply thing would get monotonous but you pulled it off.

Amateur Flucker

Thanks for the comments guys. Is it just me, but I feel when taping the trick in the game I'm closer and then when I see it back on the skatereel it looks farther away. It was hard trying to make the tricks unique and also flow with the music. At first I just started filming then I figured I better listen to the song and then it helped to piece things together.

Madsser3200

Haha..

No comply FTW right there

Very nice..

Even though prefer realistic skating, my fav was the trick at 1:29.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stuman View Post
    Thanks for the comments guys. Is it just me, but I feel when taping the trick in the game I'm closer and then when I see it back on the skatereel it looks farther away. It was hard trying to make the tricks unique and also flow with the music. At first I just started filming then I figured I better listen to the song and then it helped to piece things together.
    Your TV isn't displaying 16:9 then.

Nice lil vid tho.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter