Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yeah any press is hopeful.
    We all wetted our pants for bluntlabs and that was just a dude with a PC
    If I see anything related to the game at all I get jazzed
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

I would gladly pay $60 for a skating game that used the fluckit controls (or close enough), had realistic physics, a replay editor, and allowed me be a skater in the Street League season. Throw in recreations of a bunch of California Skate Parks parks (which is roughly any modern park or pro's private park) and even past years SL parks and I could honestly feel satisfied giving up $60.

I was with you til you said "a bunch of California skate parks"...I need some east coast, where spots are legit, lol

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    I was with you til you said "a bunch of California skate parks"...I need some east coast, where spots are legit, lol
    hashtag truth
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

EB I think he meant California Skatepark as in the company. They make some dope shitt.

Ahhh, word.

Edit: I should've paid more attention to the phrasing and capitalizations. I'd like to see more street spots than parks tho, personally
    Last edited by EmmitBrown; 08-14-2014 at 09:57 AM.

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

I just hope the next skating game is a bit like Thrasher. balancing grinds, catching tricks. I want to have to balance manuals too, and just have a skating game where it's actually harder to go big and pop higher ect

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    Ahhh, word.

I'd like to see more street spots than parks tho, personally
    Oh for sure. I'd fully expect all of these private parks and contests to center around a simulated skate town similar to skate. I'd love to see an actual recreation of some of the spots that no longer exist as well Carlsbad, Hubbah Hideout, and other legendary spots that have been "redesigned" to avoid skating. Don't sell CSP short either. I live near the Kennesaw park and it's a recreation of a contest park they did plus a full on mega bowl area.

http://skatekennesaw.com/park-tour/

Sure some of the advertising is lame and what not...but the park is legit. A skateboarding "sim" set in a city/cities populated with these recreations, select pro private parks (Berrics, Nyjah's, P-rods, Van Doren International, etc...), past Street League events, and upcoming SL events isn't a half bad sell to be honest. I can feel the money leaving my pocket already

http://californiaskateparks.com/skat...ion-portfolio/
    44 parks they have listed...good god. I actually never knew they did they backyard pool for Lance Mountain and the Hawkman.