Thread: Robin Williams

Default Robin Williams

Just found out when I got home from work half an hour ago, depressing stuff.
    The man was a brilliant actor, comedian, and more jolly then santa claus in all the content I saw him in.
    Never knew he was in a severe depression, I'm sure family guy bashing him more then enough times didn't help in the slightest, but it probably didn't effect him either.
    The positive vibes he always put into his work always inspired me to be the most cheerful I can be at all times.
    I normally don't care when a certain celebrity dies, but Robin's death is hitting me pretty hard.
    Can't even really think right now, I will miss the man until the day I die.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Steam
    m1L3z
    PSN
    imrobwhite

i grew up watching him. then as i got older i saw his stand up. he was one of a kind. i was just watching all of his late show and late late show interviews from the past few years last week...

people at work were saying he killed himself. and i was like nah dude. no way. he isnt gone. its gotta be a hoax. then i get home and see it. like....woah...

im legit sad.. not like i knew him personally. but i always look forward to seeing anything he was involved in.

definitely one of the few deaths of a celebrity that has had any kind of emotional effect on me...

im gonna watch live on broadway tonight while i play sk3.

RIP to a legend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.