Thread: Inexorable | S3 Solo

Amateur Flucker
    Steam
    5ftgardenwall
    PSN
    jayhawks2010

Default Inexorable | S3 Solo

My first big project! This has been done for over 1 month and 1st part finished over 3 months ago, I didn't know about low pop until about half way through recording for second part. Sorry about that But in all this was around a 4 month project that nobody knew about I felt like using the style of music because I haven't seen it alot in the skate community and it's my favorite genre/style of music to listen to!
    First Song - Get Low by GXLDSLVGS
    Second Song - Some 2 Chainz remix I can't find

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgWaLqwWVOs

Wasn't really feeling this. If you're trying to go for realistic, this is definitely not realistic. A lot of your tricks were 'arcade-y.' And the filming was all over the place. Wasn't horrible though, but you could definitely improve on some things. Keep making videos though, you'll improve over time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

XBL
    ILL NODERUS

Definitely much to learn. Whatever you do, just keep making them and shoving them down our throats. You will evolve, learn, and become better and more creative over time.

For example when I first came here about 7 months ago I had absolutely zero editing experience. Never once edited in game and had no idea what I was really doing on top of that I presented all of my edits poorly with a shitty defensive attitude. Then I learned over
    months how to improve my edits and I calmed down considerably in critiques. Making these is a definite learning curve if you want to stand out, and we all want to stand out

This is my first edit I ever made. Most people can't even finish watching it. I don't blame them.
    http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=-JarExMVC00

Then after six months of trial and error, this. A million times more interesting and enjoyable to watch.
    http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=kTUZu3ZzVfc

Keep playing, keep recording, everyone who does this only gets better over time if they really want to. Fake skate edits are like religeon round these parts. Everyone helps eachother find the light, lol. Keep it up and welcome to the scene.

P.s. I am not a religious person.

Amateur Flucker
    Steam
    5ftgardenwall
    PSN
    jayhawks2010

Quote Originally Posted by Muhzzy View Post

Wasn't really feeling this. If you're trying to go for realistic, this is definitely not realistic. A lot of your tricks were 'arcade-y.' And the filming was all over the place. Wasn't horrible though, but you could definitely improve on some things. Keep making videos though, you'll improve over time.
    Thanks for the the input, will go for some more realistic stuff next time also is there any tutorials or anything on how I could get my filming to look better? I've tried multiple things and nothing really looked good to me

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

Seen worse but keep doing what your doing, Just watch people videos man if you are a skater in real life then you should find more a style you like as for me and Notedderk we do shit we wish we could do or could do !! here is a tuttorial on one style i do in skate 3 its filming style!!

Won't rehash what's already been mentioned. I'll say I like what you're going for and keep at it. One question, everything looked full pop...was this normal mode? (That turned me off)

Amateur Flucker
    Steam
    5ftgardenwall
    PSN
    jayhawks2010

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    Won't rehash what's already been mentioned. I'll say I like what you're going for and keep at it. One question, everything looked full pop...was this normal mode? (That turned me off)
    It was hardcore but I hadn't heard of low pop until about half way through recording the second part

Cool. Nice work flicking then. I dont think I could do that many full pop tricks, whether I knew about low pop or not. The lows would just happen from not flicking fast enough or not setting up long enough.

Amateur Flucker
    Steam
    5ftgardenwall
    PSN
    jayhawks2010

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    Cool. Nice work flicking then. I dont think I could do that many full pop tricks, whether I knew about low pop or not. The lows would just happen from not flicking fast enough or not setting up long enough.
    haha thanks man, I tried so many times to make the clips look nice

Quote Originally Posted by ColeSlaw View Post
    Thanks for the the input, will go for some more realistic stuff next time also is there any tutorials or anything on how I could get my filming to look better? I've tried multiple things and nothing really looked good to me
    Here's a good one, easy to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Steam
    MakeshiftOddity
    PSN
    MakeshiftOddity
    XBL
    MakeshiftOddity

Also turn up the sound effects or turn down the music. I hate my last video because the cap card recorded the sound effects low. But it has given me more incentive to tinker with the cap card to fix the sounds for my next one.

^Get psyched to be here.^