Thread: Personal Favorite Replica Parks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amateur Flucker
    Steam
    5ftgardenwall
    PSN
    jayhawks2010

any of sk8tatter's stuff is really good. Probably one of the best Skate 3 CAP builder

What team is Sk8_for_fun on?

I got wallenburg a while ago but I can't find it or any or any of the other cali jauns from that post. I was having a hell of a time lookin up teams on xbox.

And yeah, im a big fan of sk8tatter...which spot in particular? Ive been through all the names on the CAP master list threads but most searches I tried didnt result in anything (prolly a problem with ea search)

Im lookin for specific replica parks, seeing as we already have two threads telling us who makes great CAPs.

Thanks guys!

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by SolidMojo View Post
    Sk8_for_fun's Double Rock is my go to place for warmup and wrap up. I think he's one some of Gorilla Kults teams.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    What team is Sk8_for_fun on?

I got wallenburg a while ago but I can't find it or any or any of the other cali jauns from that post. I was having a hell of a time lookin up teams on xbox.

And yeah, im a big fan of sk8tatter...which spot in particular? Ive been through all the names on the CAP master list threads but most searches I tried didnt result in anything (prolly a problem with ea search)

Im lookin for specific replica parks, seeing as we already have two threads telling us who makes great CAPs.

Thanks guys!
    SK8_4_FUN is on G.K. Foundation, so type "G.K. Foundation" in Team Finder, then look for SK8_4_FUN. As for Tatter, type in "Gorilla Kult" in the finder and look for either sk8tatter or Wizard_Beard (just in case someone has trouble).

As for me, my favorite replica parks come from BuDDaH: Santa Monica High Pond Gap and the Santa Monica Courthouse (CAP Faction - BuDDaH-bLeSSeD).

Thanks a lot Amphan. It sucks all the old links go to that one worthless page.

Edit: and i was searchin for cap faction yesterday for a while and always got "no teams" or whatever. Ill keep tryin
    Last edited by EmmitBrown; 08-13-2014 at 10:03 AM.

You're on PS then aswell?
    I might can take a look at my old saved caps later on

Yeah, just copped s3 the other day. And I moved my saved parks on xbox to a flash drive so I have full room over there now for more. I downloaded too much crap before.

Awful Awfuls!

Just add me dude BuDDaH-bLeSSeD Cap Faction ain't in the teams search I know skoolers set it up a couple of times but for some reason it keeps getting deleted, fuckin EA cunts....

Sweet, ill add you right now. Thanks. Ive been spamming the search for like 20 minutes a day til I get frustrated. (:

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by BuDDaH-bLeSSeD View Post
    Just add me dude BuDDaH-bLeSSeD Cap Faction ain't in the teams search I know skoolers set it up a couple of times but for some reason it keeps getting deleted, fuckin EA cunts....
    WHAT?! Ain't that a bitch. That really sucks. = /

Awful Awfuls!

No probs i've accepted request....
    Yeah I know the servers shit lol it's getting worse i've got 3 caps it won't let me upload, I know people have problems DL them too.