Thread: The City Is Yours

Amateur Flucker
    Steam
    5ftgardenwall
    PSN
    jayhawks2010

Default The City Is Yours

New little edit I made. Not the best, I know. I'm improving tho. Filming could be better still, along with a few of my tricks.
    Music: Alvvays - Adult Diversion

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

First, make sure your camera doesn't go through your skater. I noticed that in the shot rolling up to the noseslide.
    Second, have the skate-sounds in the video. Makes it a bit boring to watch when there's only music and no skate-sounds.
    Third (and this might just be me being picky), if you're fading out the song in the end fade out the clip too. Or cut the clip before the song has fully faded out and let it be a black screen for maybe 2 seconds or so.

And on still fisheye-shots don't be afraid to get up closer. This might be a really helpful video in that situation.

Other than that, I see that you are progressing a bit. Keep at it!

Amateur Flucker
    Steam
    5ftgardenwall
    PSN
    jayhawks2010

Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post
    First, make sure your camera doesn't go through your skater. I noticed that in the shot rolling up to the noseslide.
    Second, have the skate-sounds in the video. Makes it a bit boring to watch when there's only music and no skate-sounds.
    Third (and this might just be me being picky), if you're fading out the song in the end fade out the clip too. Or cut the clip before the song has fully faded out and let it be a black screen for maybe 2 seconds or so.

And on still fisheye-shots don't be afraid to get up closer. This might be a really helpful video in that situation.

Other than that, I see that you are progressing a bit. Keep at it!
    Thanks for the input, I know I messed up a few places and I actually did fade it out but I guess something happened and Sony Vegas undid it haha

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Quote Originally Posted by ColeSlaw View Post
    Thanks for the input, I know I messed up a few places and I actually did fade it out but I guess something happened and Sony Vegas undid it haha
    I see, that probably has happened to me before aswell. Vegas was a pain in the ass on my previous computer. But I would say, when you notice that try to fix it and then upload it. I can't even remember the number of times I had to re-render videos because of how Vegas used to fuck them up for me back in the days