Thread: my music taste.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by SolidMojo View Post

Edit: Sk8eratWAR thats kind of what I picture when I heard the song by OP, some guys/girls, token black clothing, slap on some tattoo's, some "heavy" guitars and add vocals. Its too clean and commercial.

I'd like to watch them die in the pit..."that guy pushed me, im going to the back so i can watch" lol
    You do get that the clip is obviously acted and stylized to look like that right? those guys are everything but black clothing, tattoo's and "heavy" guitars. And commercial? what?? yes, a lot of new metalbands are very commercial, but protest the hero is everything but that!

and to snail: I too like one album of mastodon, the one that has psychedelic influences.

Sheesh I spent my late teens at deathcore shows and playing with deathcore bands. The Lyrics in OP's post were an eye sore (Some of my friends are friends with the guest vocals from Lorna Shore) too many things to read. To each their own. I love metal and all it's sub genre's but I can't skate to anything that isn't hip hop. The rhythm and repetition helps me zone out. ANYWHO I love me some Misery Signals this is my favorite type of metal.

PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue