Thread: TOM PENNY RAW UNSEEN FOOTAGE FROM 1995-96

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Default TOM PENNY RAW UNSEEN FOOTAGE FROM 1995-96

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

Here is one i found while back!

I skated with tom, in the later part of the 90s - 97/98. occasionally he use to pop down southbank.. just beofre he left to go to france with french mark.. (it's how we knew him) let me tell you, them drug/drinking days was fun lol. one night he was drinking with us he took my mate ade's board and done a big backside grab over the cobble stone beside the 7 stairs... first try! About 20 of us there all just went bonkers! (drink/drugs helps) was around 2am.
    he then try to bs it and cracked the tail, he gave him the phone number to call to get a new deck. never phone it though, mate was loaded lol.. nice guy, but a bit quite!

Best way i could show you how big that air was!. Not the guy hf down the 7.. but the part with the kid standing
    He did air that giant thing while drunk-ish.!

Anyway, yea Tom..
    Ask me Anything, I live in the Future. Just don't ask me about the Rhinoceros!!!

"The most dangerous creature on the face of the Earth, is an educated idiot."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaaG00n

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

good ole days when he lived in Huntington beach Ca i remember seeing him around in thlocal spots in 90s!! such a chill dude still one of my favs and remains that!! he is not spot light skater love that!

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Grew up down the road from me and was first sponsored by my local store, SS20. Although I wasn't even born at that point. Always seemed like one of the dudes who has no interest in the fame and money, just the love of skating.

Cool conversation point for anyone who knows about skateboarding. Suppose having the same name as a professional British skater is pretty cool too.